A show or discharge??

MrsLemon

Reaction score
HI Ladies,

sorry for a bit of a tmi question..

I have had some kind of discharge there is lots of clear sticky stuff and there was a small amount a bit thicker like snot and it was streaked with creamy stuff?

does this sound like common discharge or perhaps a little bit of mucas plug?

I am 2 days off being 36 weeks.. for the past 24 hours ive had some horribly painful pressure down below (could barely walk) and last night I had some mild period pains..

I lost the number for my midwife when i updated my phone but have the triage number on my notes who I phones when I had reduced movement? or shall I leave it till my hospital appointment on Monday?

any advice would be welcome?

That sounds like it was a bit of your mucus plug, but its completely normal. I don't think it was a show though. I lost a little of mine at 23weeks and then nothing for awhile. I'm one day shy of 36weeks now and have been losing bits and pieces for about a week and a half. Its actually a good sign! Your body is just gearing up for what inevitably turn into labor!

Hey i am 35 wks 4 days and I have been having a little discarge like a creamy thing no blood or clots.. i think things are just getting ready but if it comes out a lump with some blood then j would call up

Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->