A small suggestion

angie79

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Have you thought about doing a section for ntnp?

xx

If you are having sex without protection you are trying, no? :)

well people see ntnp as not actually trying e.g no temping etc - The only reason i asked is i'm in wtt and there are alot of girls ntnp in there and a few bfp's happening which can be upsetting for people waiting a while.

xxx

BFP's are being announced in WTT? The only place BFP's should be announced is in the 'BFP Announcements' forum or in 'Two Week Wait' (as part of an existing thread).

Please can you report any BFP threads so we can move them.

Ta. :)

no no threads announcing its just in the journals of wtters that are actually ntnp - dont get me wrong i'm happy for them it just gets hard sometimes to have a nosey around the journals and see them - i'm not moaning as such i just thought it would be easier for some if there was a section for ntnp ers if that makes sense

xxx

Not really trying SC, just hoping for a happy slip up :haha:

Okay i'm in denial :shhh:

I agree with this. I am NTNP but moved over to TTC as I felt I didn't belong in WTT anymore. Yet I feel out of place in TTC too due to all of the temping and charting talk etc...

i found it hard trying to explain this as i didnt want to come across like i was moaning - just thought it was a good idea - i know personally if we were ntnp i would feel funny being in wtt.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->