a sperm question.

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
when is spem more alive?
(first thing in the morning etc)
just wanted a rough idea when i should pounce on hubby.
thanks.

erm....when it's in him, lol

it doesn't matter what time of the day u BD

I don't know if there's any truth to this but I read somewhere that it is best to BD between 5-5:30 p.m. because it is the "optimal" time for sperm

oh ok i just didnt want to baby dance late at night if all the sperm would be dead or old.

I'm sure it's fine at any time of day. The sperm won't be dead or old as long a it's not more than a week old.

well im gonna make sure we baby dance more than once a week so im sure ill be fine.
im finding myself begging hubby for baby dancing , shouldnt it be the other way round.

well im gonna make sure we baby dance more than once a week so im sure ill be fine.
im finding myself begging hubby for baby dancing , shouldnt it be the other way round.

Can't help you there. My DH considers himself in heaven because he knows that every other day he can't get turned down :rofl:

Try to BD 2-3 times a week and you should be fine.

it should be no older than 5 days otherwise it starts to die

lol men!:rofl:

Every other day should ensure the sperm is as good as it can be. I dont think the time of day matters really.

I read somewhere that if you haven't bd in about five days, the sperm could be 'past their sell by date.'

I have read or heard somewhere that sperm aren't as active after a man has taken a shower or bath, since they are warm. Thus, why the balls are lower and away from the body so they can be cooler.

Men produce like thousand of sperm a day so I wouldn't imagine that they are old or dead (never really heard of that before). And I would say that the best way to get the most sperm would be to have the mens first ejaculation of the day (if you are trying everyday). But then again, I am no expert.:wacko:

so ill have to take him for a brisk walk early morning in just boxers and a t-shirt then get him home for a bit of baby dancing.
thanks love Mrs Newbury x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->