A tad confused! TMI alert!!!

wannabewillow

Reaction score
Hi ladies... A quick bit of background. My LO is now 20months, she was conceived with the help of clomid and I've never knowingly ovulated naturally. Despite this, after her birth, I went on the mini pill. Two weeks ago, I stopped taking it as I felt it was a little pointless. As my DH says, if a baby happens again, it's not the end of the world and I would love another one anyway, and the chances of it happening naturally, I think are crazy low.

Right, so, this afternoon, whilst Munchkin was playing round at the neighbours, I noticed my CM was really thick, clear and stretchy, kind of like the consistency of semen (not actually semen, it had been 2 weeks since we DTD)... Told you it was TMI. Anyway, clueless me, CM was never something we never really charted as I never menstruated or ov'd naturally whilst TTC Munchkin.

Anywho, in my excitement I wildly seduced my DH, here's hoping!!! Gosh, can you imagine, ovulating naturally, who'd have thunk it!
:hugs: to all. Xxx

Wow! sure sounds like fertile CM!! GOOD LUCK!!! :hugs:

sounds like or going to be on to #2 but i realy dont want to put a downer on it your body can still make cm and get ready to ov but the egg not come out. I hope it is ov and you get your LO

sounds like or going to be on to #2 but i realy dont want to put a downer on it your body can still make cm and get ready to ov but the egg not come out. I hope it is ov and you get your LO

I know, really if I got pg it would be chuffing good luck! This morning I woke up and it was back to being dryer than the Sahara, so I think the CM may have just been a coincidence. It was a good coincidence though, because up until then, I was apprehensive about making number 2, now though, I'm all 'Hell yeah, let's do IT'.

I suppose this means I'm joining the ranks of TTC and have to start a journal.

Cheers for your support all. Xxx

Good luck hun hope you get the BFP soon.

I all ways thort that i was done at 2 but i was late for af by 1 day and when it came i was so up set and know then how much i want 1 more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->