A target for cruelty?! Rant

proudparent88

Reaction score
So i am great friends with my neighbor and her daughter who is younger than me cant have kids. She doesnt clean until an inspection is coming plus illegally has cats as pets. And she is not even the obe that cleans she has her mom do it. She has the nerve to say i dont deserve my kids and i am having another one. First of all she is saying this out of jealousy because she cant have kids and i can. Second cys is involved because of a medication causing me to have seizures when i was taking it and we didnt know it yet i went unconcious during a time when it was my kids and the speech therapist there oh wasnt home. Now the only reason they are staying involved is to help us get into public housing which goes off of my income to make it cheaper for us so we can afford it better and by law they have to come in to my home and inspect once a month and see the kids to make sure there arent any bruises just the law and the way it works. If they thought that there was a problem they would remove my kids and put them somewhere else. Obviously they dont see any problems or i wouldnt have my kids if they felt there was an issue! I am pissed that i am a target for her simply because she is jealous and cant have kids of her own it isnt my fault so where should i get blamed or have it taken out on me and my kids?! Her mom told me flat out she wouldntbtake care of a baby and that it would be neglected and her house would still be filthy. So considering that she doesnt need or deserve kids but yet i take care of my responsibilities and i am the one who doesnt deserve my kids yea ok. I just wanna knock some sense into this bitch!

It all sounds very childish to me. Her mum obviously doesn't have much hope for her daughter if she's saying that too. Try and ignore it, she obviously doesn't know the situation and is picking on the fact that cys are there. She's making her own judgments. Be above that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->