A TMI question about CM when trying and when pregnant

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
Hi ya, this is my 1st post WHOOO WHOOOO!

And im starting off with a TMI question. Nice:rofl:

Basically, I know the cycle of the cm is meant to change when fertile etc, and mine changes..... but not as and when it should. According to my cm I ovulate twice in one month:dohh: Which I knw isnt true as the OPK's say I ovulate right when Im 'supposed' to.

Anyway, I have a 2 year old but cant remember the answer to this question, but the CM dries up just before AF but if your preg does it still dry up or carry on going?

Im due on in 6 days and have it in abundance, Im wondering what its 'supposed' to be like at this stage....?

I'd love to know this too.. thanks for posting and good luck! :D

You too babe! If im pregnant (which is highly, highly unlikely this month unfortunatly) then I shall come back and let you know the answer!

thanks... I'm 8DPO and had some funny things happen.
Another lass here that had the same 'fuuny things' happen to her just got her BFP!
*crossing fingers for both of us*
I'm just wondering if I could do a HPT now (AF due in 5 days ish)

where are you in your cycle?? howmany DPO?
LP
xox

mine was there loads of it somedays watery somedays stretchy

Ok, im new to this and I think im confused, would you mind helping me?

You said that you are 8dpo but due af/bfp in 5 days?

Ok, I got a positive opk last thurs, (but only bd'd on sat night) and im due af on 4th which is 6 days..... so I dont actually know how many dpo I am?

Another lass here that had the same 'fuuny things' happen to her just got her BFP!

LP
xox

hi little pickle (n everyone else!!)
im 8dpo 2 n not feelin myself n was wondering wat 'funny things' were happening 2 u n the other girl? im due af in 7 days xx

Hippymumma2 u are 5~6 dpo .....Little pickle I would wait until at least 12dpo b4 testing if u can ...I didnt get a bfp until 18 dpo and those bfn are so dishearting x

Thanks serina! I think I will wait for testing untill Im a good 4-5 days late of af. Its not actually unusual for me to be a good few days late unfortunatly.

And as said before, the chances are really low this month!

LP
xox

hi little pickle (n everyone else!!)
im 8dpo 2 n not feelin myself n was wondering wat 'funny things' were happening 2 u n the other girl? im due af in 7 days xx

hello!
Here's the link of the thread for you!
clicky

Hi ya, this is my 1st post WHOOO WHOOOO!

And im starting off with a TMI question. Nice:rofl:

Basically, I know the cycle of the cm is meant to change when fertile etc, and mine changes..... but not as and when it should. According to my cm I ovulate twice in one month:dohh: Which I knw isnt true as the OPK's say I ovulate right when Im 'supposed' to.

Anyway, I have a 2 year old but cant remember the answer to this question, but the CM dries up just before AF but if your preg does it still dry up or carry on going?

Im due on in 6 days and have it in abundance, Im wondering what its 'supposed' to be like at this stage....?

Hi Hippy, re your question on CM - I can never work mine out either, i dont get the ewcm but its watery around ov time...then after ov its always creamy and especially before af! Think everyone is different but a friend of mine says she had loads and loads of white cm all the way through her pregnancy...
Hope you get a bfp this month!! im 5 dpo so we are around the same cycle, good luck xxx

I agree with Aquarius24 -- everyone's a little different. General trend is to dry up after o, but that is not always the case. I often have a few random days of lots of CM (watery, creamy, and/or EW) during the 2WW.

General trend also seems to be lots of extra CM in the 2WW if you are pg, but that isn't always true, either. :shrug: I would just pay attention to what you see for a couple of months and establish that as normal for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->