A TTC'ers thoughts: "pre period boobs" then bfp?

I'm glad they upped your dose, hope it helps you :) i love temping, feels so good to see those crosshairs!

Boob update: still sore but no nipple tenderness, normally pre af when I shower they hurt, maybe I'm just that close to af who knows :shrug: I'm on the terrified cm check throughout today watching for the dreaded spotting :(

Not with my first two. Yes with this one. With this baby, I actually really, really thought my period was coming. I was cramping so badly, I took some menstrual pain relief medication over a few days. Then, when I was 2 days late, I finally tested again (dr thinks I was negative before because the medication was making my hcg flush out of my system, because it makes you pee more to flush out bloat), and I tested BFP! lol... How silly.

My breasts would always get sore a week before AF was due. When I found out I was pg with DS, I did not have sore boobs that month, instead I only had sore nipples.

I get sore boobs exactly 7 days before af normally. So when they started to ache at 7dpo exactly this cycle I assumed that meant I wasn't pregnant. But then I got my bfp a few days after (not conclusive unti abut 13 dpo). So it can happen that way. Good luck!

Wow, it really can vary from person to person :) at least sore boobs that early on aren't a guaranteed sign of af, funny how our bodies work!

Star25 no luck this round, I think I'll try not to listen to any symptoms this time since every month I've found a "new" (non af) symptom and still been disappointed :( here's to new year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->