A very tentative hello

Peardrop

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

It's taken a while but I've got here at last. I have been stalking the board for a couple of weeks but am 'fessing up to being here now. I recognise some of you from TTC but not everyone as I've not been on so much in the last few months.

A bit about myself - although I am English, my DH and I are spending 2 years in Sydney for hubby's job so I am just trying to understand the Australian Healthcare system (any help will be gratefully appreciated) so I might be asking questions both of those in the UK and also any Australians here - just to understand the differences and similarities.

I have been horribly nauseous for about a week and a half now and it's really getting me down. Feeling a bit depressed as I am so far away from family and friends but at the same time I am ecstatic to be pregnant at last. I was researching where to go to start some testing when it happened.

Anyway, I am looking forward to getting to know everyone in here. Congratulations to all.

XX

welcome to bnb hun and congrats xxxxx

congrats hun and hello:hi:

I have been horribly nauseous for about a week and a half now and it's really getting me down. Feeling a bit depressed as I am so far away from family and friends but at the same time I am ecstatic to be pregnant at last. I was researching where to go to start some testing when it happened.
XX

A few people have told me that nausea is a sign of strong pregnancy - it's not fun, but maybe thinking that will help you get through it?!?

I am also far away from friends and family - in Switzerland and my family is scattered around in USA, UK, New Zealand, South Africa... it's hard, I know. :hugs:

Above all, CONGRATS!!!! Try to relax and enjoy every moment.

Congrats!!! I hope you have a H&H pregnancy.

I think about the sickness and just hope everything is ok. I've felt sick (nausea) from 4 weeks onwards!!!

Congrats! Hopefully your nausea will settle down soon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->