A week ago today...

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
I hate this. Does anyone else do this? A week ago today, I was doing such and such... Well, a week ago today, I told a girlfriend I was pregnant, went for a walk, and took the kids to an indoor playground, and bought 4 pairs of maternity pants and one maternity shirt. Little did I know that later that night I would miscarry and be in the hospital. I remember I wrote a post on the First Trimester section about being paranoid and constantly "checking" for spotting (since I have had two previous m/c). Anyways....yeah, a week ago I lost my baby bean.

I'm sorry to hear.

I don't know what else to say. :hugs:

I do the same thing as you say, a week ago today it was my birthday and I met my daughter's funeral director for the first time - damn I never want another birthday like that.

:hug: I'm so sorry for your loss. Really don't know what else to say :hugs:

:hugs:I'm the same, a week ago i returned from a and e feeling rather woozy and tired after going through "labour" and was waiting for a scan! :cry:

i've packed the last away of my baby stuff, still got my pregnancy notes sat on the side though...i cant bring myself to bin them, its like my last reminder that i was actually pregnant!

Hope you are okay hun x :hugs:

I know just how you feel.....its never easy losing your bean, I did it in August and let me tell you its one of the most heartbreaking experiences I've ever been through, and I'm sure its all the same for you. BIG :hugs:

And I hope you feel better soon!! xx

I do the "this week I'm supposed to be xx weeks" thing. I'm supposed to be 11 weeks tomorrow, then next week I'm supposed to have my first trimester scan. It's really really bad. Then I get on here and read the first trimester area where people are talking about having m/s...and I get really really depressed. What's even worst is that next week, I was actually supposed to be giving birth from my first pregnancy. I was supposed to be a mom in a week, but, instead, I'm still getting over bleeding from my second miscarriage. So depressing. I know I'll go through just about anything to have a child, but I'm so scared to try again and have it happen again. :(

I think it is normal to do this. I woke up today and thought 3 weeks ago today, I lost my bubble:cry:, Hopefully time will make it easier.

Hugs to you:hug:

:hugs: Im in the same boat. Its been one week today for me too. Ive got my positive test still lying next to my bed, i cant even think about throwing it away, keep looking at it. Had a argument with dh last night when he told me i should stop thinking about the m/c. Just feels so unreal.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I am in middle of my 2nd m/c. I am going into hospital for D&C tomorrow as can't go through waiting for a natural miscarriage after my experiences last time. I was brave this morning and threw away my positive pregnancy tests - that bought back the memories of how happy I was squinting to see the two lines.

Big hugs to you. x

Why do men just think that you should just forget and get on with things!! I don't think they will ever understand what it is like for a woman to have that bond. I was a bit tearful last night and all I got was 'I thought you would be better by now' If only

I know exactly how you feel.. I lost my baby at 17 +4. Three weeks ago on Saturday. I went into early labour, not sure why yet as i have to go back to the hospital in three weeks.

The first week all i thought was..this time lat week i was still pregnant and the saturday after it had happened all i could think was 'this time last week i was....' etc.

Its so horrible. I keep forgetting im not pregnant anymore, to see my baby moving around on a scan an hour before I gave birth to her was so horrid.
We had a funeral for her last week with just me and my OH there.
I have her pictures and all my scan pictures and her foot and hand prints put away but ive left one scan picture out so i can see her every day.

I hope you feel better soon. Sending you big :hug:

I lost my baby on April 1st and my would be due date is approaching - 31st October. Even though I am pregnant I still think that I would be getting ready to give birth soon, I also regularly visit the third trimester section on this site and see all the girls I used to talk to, getting ready to give birth. It aches and will ache for a long time. My advice is to grieve and don't let anyone stop you. I talked to a councilor and she told me to write down how I felt when i fell pregnant and when I lost the baby and how much the baby meant to me. This way you have something to grieve over sort of speak. Don't throw out notes, test results and scan pictures as these are the things that remind you of your little one and will help you grieve and accept your loss. I was dreading the 31st October ( Husband b'day and due date ) but my 13 week scan is now on this date, its funny how things turn out, you just need to keep positive.

Lots and Lots of :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I do the "this week I'm supposed to be xx weeks" thing. I'm supposed to be 11 weeks tomorrow, then next week I'm supposed to have my first trimester scan. It's really really bad. Then I get on here and read the first trimester area where people are talking about having m/s...and I get really really depressed. What's even worst is that next week, I was actually supposed to be giving birth from my first pregnancy. I was supposed to be a mom in a week, but, instead, I'm still getting over bleeding from my second miscarriage. So depressing. I know I'll go through just about anything to have a child, but I'm so scared to try again and have it happen again. :(

I do the same thing. I have gone past my other due dates now, so that is good, because it is sad. :( I do the weeks tho, and of course, I know the due date to this one, so I will be counting it too. It's just the way it is.:hug:

I am so sorry for your loss.

I am in middle of my 2nd m/c. I am going into hospital for D&C tomorrow as can't go through waiting for a natural miscarriage after my experiences last time. I was brave this morning and threw away my positive pregnancy tests - that bought back the memories of how happy I was squinting to see the two lines.

Big hugs to you. x

So sorry hon. I too threw out my test, but I video taped it, and took pics, which I will keep. :hug:

:hugs: hun i used to be the same then u think my baby would be so old.....im ere if u ever wana talk xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->