a worried/excited/branch new mum-to-be

Natty_T

Reaction score
Hi all! :)
I only just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant...I haven't been to the doctors yet (it takes ages to get in in a small town...) but the four tests have pretty much confirmed it. :) I've got an appointment on Monday which feels like forever away, but to be quite honest, I'm over the moon happy but at the same time I'm scared sh*tless! My fiance and I are getting married next week (hows that for timing!!) so I don't want the special-ness of the day to be overshadowed by this, I was wondering if anyone else has been/is in a similar position and if so, I could REALLY do with some words of wisdom, mainly how the heck do I relax?? I'm so scared at doing the wrong thing, I'm over-analyzing every little twinge and cramp and I'm a little bit lost really! I mean, is it normal to feel a bit crampy (like a period, not constantly, no spotting), have the occasional pain in my side and also have a BAD case of butterflies in the tummy?
I could write a total novel, but I'll leave it here instead. I'd love to hear from anyone at all with any advise etc etc and hopefully be able to share this mega scarey but mega exciting journey as well. :)
Natt
:dust:

:hi: Welcome

Congrats, its perfectly normal to experience period like cramps.

:hi: welcome and congratulations, as drdeesmrs said, it really is normal to feel like this. enjoy your special day :) x

thanks heaps for the welcome and also for the encouragement too :D I think I'll feel loads better after I go to the docs and also once the 3 months has passed. :)
Natt
:dust:

Congratulations - what a special time with a baby and a wedding! Everything you are experiencing sounds pretty normal! Just enjoy it - 2009 sounds like its going to be fab for you xxx

Welcome :) Congratulations, and good luck with the wedding xxx

Welcome to BnB and congratulations on your pregnancy. Cramping is normal in pregnancy, before i got my BFP i had period type cramps and then at 7 weeks i had mild cramping on one side, it was just my body stretching for the baby. Good luck for your wedding. xxx

Congrats! Yep to period pain cramps and butterflies - I've got loads of 'em! Have a fab wedding:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->