a wrap for someone who can't wrap at all...

Spudtastic

Reaction score
Hi

I am the most hopeless wrapper. Just to explain how bad I am I had a job where I organised toga parties frequently and we hired out bed sheets to make the toga. Whilst other girls managed to make their bed sheet look like a designer dress my toga would be all over the place even with safety pins.

So no2 is due in June which is mid winter here in the new Zealand alps. I have a manduca which has an infant insert but dd didn't like it much at all. As a newborn I was worried how her face would rest against my chest.

So I'd like to try some kind of wrap.

What's the easiest one to use for someone like me? Any suggestions appreciated.

Hello fellow kiwi!

I would go for a Moby wrap to start with. I used one when Sophie was a newborn and it's quite easy to work with and there is so much help online.

I have a Moby, and it really is great for little babies. But, in my opinion, it is kind of an ordeal to get it on and fitted correctly. It definitely took me a couple tries to get it right, but soooo handy!

Edit: I searched youtube when I first got it and there are plenty of videos to guide you.

I've also used a carrier for older babies, the Snugli, similar to a Baby Bjorn or an Ergo, and they are very handy when baby has some core strength!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->