Aaaaaagggggh blummin insomnia....it's 3am :/

Milliemoo x

Reaction score
Just needed a rant about my ongoing lack of sleep :coffee:

If it's not my hips, it's baby kickin, or needing a wee, or not being about to breathe thro my nose at all. Aaaaaaaggghhhhh. I'm gonna be exhausted before baby even arrives!

Anyone else the same? Xxx

Story of my life:( no lie, I have been getting 2-4 hrs of broken sleep per night..... I have no idea how on earth I'm surviving , today I thought I was gonna die. Literally. Lol. 4ish more wks or less of this hell.... I can't even imagine another night:( I think I pee about 6 times avg through the night, I try not drinking before bed but then in dehydrated all night ..... Then my everything hurts , or I'll have contractions and get carried away timing them.... Heart burn... Holy heartburn!!! I even vomit In My sleep pretty much every night.... It shoots up burning horribly and I have to run to the bathroom fast as I can .... Such a nightmare!!!

I've been dealing with the broken or no sleep pretty much the entire pregnancy. Before I found out I was pregnant @9weeks, I was waking to pee 3-4 times a night, I guess from everything being swollen and irritated on the inside, then second tried she never let up, and. Now in third I probably get up 7-9 times a night. Its ridiculous. Literally, sometimes I will wake to pee, go to the potty, walk to the kitchen, and on the way back to bed, before I can even get the covers over me, I have to get up and go pee again. It is quite literally CRAZY! Lol. Here I. The past couple weeks I have been literally not sleeping sometimes. I can be tired, it will pass, and then the next thing I know, I'm watching the sun come up, and starting another day!?! But I really can't complain, all my pregnancy symptoms are pretty mild and I'm still really comfortable so I guess I'm one of the 'lucky' ones....

Zzzzzz so tired today. Feel guilty cos I sent my little boy to the childminder cos I just feel so rubbish! Sorry to hear you ladies are struggling too :( actually dreading bed tonight x

I actually had trouble sleeping last night as well. Drove me crazy! I dunno how I woke up in the morning.

What is sleep, again? I've been up since 4:00 a.m and it's now little after 6:00 a.m sitting on this forum with coffee. Between getting up to pee many, many times, and trying to sleep maneuvering around this large belly to sleep comfortably, my husband is snoring in my ear and I gave up and waddled over to my keurig for some coffee.

I want sleep.:wacko::coffee:

Oooh oooh, wait.....plus the crazy, vivid dreams I keep having wake me up. I gave birth in my dream last night and then I was in a bicycle race type marathon thingy. HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->