Aaarrgh, dont know where to post this!

RaeEW89

Waiting on my little girl
Reaction score
Hello ladies!! Well Im having a bit of trouble and as title says, I dont know where to post this, I dont wanna bother anyone in the Miscarriage threads, but dont wanna bother anyone in ttc as Im not right now.

I lost my little angel just over 2 weeks ago and now Im feeling pregnant again. After losing him I bled for 2 days. A couple of days ago I spotted for like 48 hours, but no AF flow. Now Im having symptoms I had a little while b4 I got my BFP with Kellan.

Sore bbs
Nausea
Headaches everyday!
Peeing every hr
High softish cervix

But also having different symptoms
Very achey legs
Hips hurting sooo bad, making whole lower belly hurt.
Back hurting
Always hungry(even after I eat)
Had a nasty metallic taste in my mouth off and on for a few days

OH and I havent been using protection, just pulling out is it even possible for me to be pregnant again so soon?

Ummm just tested and got a faint BFP, I will be going to the Drs tomorrow, any Dr actually I dont care which one it is cuz I need to get my blood drawn to see where my levels are at, if they are residual hormones or new ones, Gaaah Im so stressed right now.

I would say it's possible. But being WTT and never been TTC I'm not an expert tbh. I do know that after a m/c your body goes into hyperdrive with the hormones so it is entirely possible to ovulate so soon afterwards. But then again, I would presume that a BFP may show up as you may still have pregnancy hormones from losing your LO. Sorry I couldn't be much help, I hope you get it sorted out :hugs: x

So sorry for your loss also x

Blimey! I hope this doesn't sound tactless but are you sure you miscarried? I have heard of people thinking they have early on but it not being and the pregnancy going on. Some something or other making them bleed and appearing like a miscarriage. Whatever it is I hope it's what you want! Good luck at the docs.

Oh, ur fine, Im positive I m/c Kellan didnt have a heartbeat anymore so I went into the hospital to deliver him/ miscarry him.

Oh I see. :hugs: I didn't know how soon it was. It might be then that are still pregnancy hormones kicking about.

Big hugs to you hun x I guess only the doc will be able to tell whether its just hormones that are left over or you are actually pregnant again (which is possible too I suppose). Whatever happens sending you much love xx

HI RaeEW89

I hope the doctor is able to shed some light on the situation and you get the result you are after. best thing to do is not stress though.. i know that is easier said than done.. but try and relax... Good luck......

Here are a couple pics that I took of the 2 tests I took. Blood test wont be back till monday, until then maybe you ladies can help me.https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/202453-so-do-you-think.html

:hugs::hugs: so sorry for your loss,
i very much doubt you could be pregnant 2 weeks after a loss especially at 17 weeks.
Pregnancy hormones last a while after a loss :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->