Aaarrrrrggghhhh!!!!

posh

Mummy of an angel
Reaction score
Hi Girls, well I was good and resisted till this morning. I first used a cheap test that I got from ebay and there was a line that appeared almost immediately, I thought that it could have been a duff one and used a clear blue digital as well, and I was nearly sick when that word appeared! Yes you guessed it :bfp:!
I feel so sick with worry now, I don't know what to do! Do I get another one to be on the safe side? I mean, im 29 and feel like a school girl that has been caught bunking off! I have quickly mentioned it to my hubby, but as he was at work not alot could be said without ears listening!
I honestly don't know what to do next! ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!
Don't get me wrong its good, but I am thinking of worse case senarios! Plus my friend is around 14 weeks and I don't want people thinking that we have done this to copy her!
Rant over!!!

Congrats on your :bfp: ... I think you can safely say 2 + tests means you are deffo pregnant! As for your friend, me and my best mate fell 7 weeks apart and it was great having a pregnancy buddy :)

Thanks guys, its great having everyone to talk to on BNB! Whats the next thing that I have to do now then - make an appointment to see the doc?? I think we will be keeping this to ourselves for a little while, just in case!
God, it feels soooo sureal!

Oh bless you hun, its the best feeling in the world..mixed with the highest emotions in the world,,,but yep off to the Dr's is the next step... Have a wonderfull 9 months :)

congrats welcome to the world of pregnancy its an emotional rollercoster but in a good way.
make the app it might make it more real

Congratulations to you and hope you hve a happy an healthy 9 months wooohoooooo *high fives*!!!:rofl:

Congrats hun get onto your roller coaster R I D E .....WOO...:hugs:

Congratulations! xx

congrats :happydance: and your lucky to have a friend going through the same things i had a friend who was pregnant at the same time she was three months behind tho and it was great chatting about things she always came to me for advice and now the babies are here they can play together when their older as now joshua just nickes all owens toys its so cute enjoy it xxxx
:hug:

congrats! and don't worry about people thinking you copied her! If they think that then that is their problem lol This is your life, enjoy it! congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->