Aaliyah Leona Born 19/07/2009 Pic added

maybethistime

Mummy 2 Aaliyah
Reaction score
well friday afternoon i started having pains in my back and through out the day and so we went shopping walking all over the place. the pains where just like tightning afount me front and back,
and this carried on into the night so i ate a full pinapple lol

Early hours of satuday morning 1.30am I felt like I wet me self and they started getting stronger, i waited till they were about 2 mins apart then got me mum, phoned hospital ward and they asked me to go. contractions started coming one on top of another no respite.

When I got to the hospital I was told I was only 2cm but they didnt want me to go back home as they didnt think i could cope due to the waves they where coming in

Around 4am I was moved to the birth suite I was 3cm and started on gas and air in the bath,. pain was still to much to bare so I oped for petidine,

11am I was only 5cm and aaliyah decided to go to the bathroom in my waters so I was moved down to high risk ward, and I begged for the epi I constantly had the erge to push and she was no where near wanting to come out, the werid thing was they could see her head and hair down but i still was not dilated.

her heart rate kept going up and down so they said if by half 11pm sat i was not dilated then i would have a section, well 11 came and i came down from 9cm 2 8 lol.

so was rushed into thetre, finally met our baby at 00.02, cameout and was told i had lost alot of blood etc was quite scary after the effect but all worth it

roll on 2 now and i have a uterus infection so on antibiotics its all good cos i have my baby girl xxx

https://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv179/steffi_me/022_22.jpg

https://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv179/steffi_me/019_19.jpg

Ah.... You brave thing. Poor Merv too, I bet he was out of his mind!

So pleased everything went well in the end. Shes such a sweet little thing. Congratulations honey xxx

cheers babe he was a great he tears up when we talk bout it but we are finally parents whoo

Congrats hon, she's beautiful & I can tell from yr FB updates that you love being a Mummy!! :hugs:

So proud of you!!! And Aaliyah is gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww congratulations - she's gorgeous x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"