Ab toning belt

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used one? Im using mine now for the first time, its the weirdest sensation, hope it works tho

Hey, i have one. Haven't used it so much recently but first got used it for two whole weeks and noticed a big difference. :) x

Hey, i have one. Haven't used it so much recently but first got used it for two whole weeks and noticed a big difference. :) x

ohh just noticed ur from norfolk, where abouts? my dad and family live up there, thetford and burnham market

Andy luck with this? I have one as my abs are weak and my back hurts. I can't do much exercise because my back hurts so I figured I wouldn't try this to strengthen my abs. How is it working for you?

Andy luck with this? I have one as my abs are weak and my back hurts. I can't do much exercise because my back hurts so I figured I wouldn't try this to strengthen my abs. How is it working for you?

I was using it for just over a week and did feel tighter and started seeing results but i was also doing the 30 day shred dvd so could have been due to that, hard to know really, ive been on holiday for 5 days so not used it and eaten out alot and i can tell the difference, gonna get back to using both soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->