Abby Rose 9/7/08

Abbys_Mummy

Reaction score
Ok so just my quick story.
My waters broke at 950pm on tuesday night had just laid down to go to sleep And felt a trickle so jumped up to run to the toilet to see what it was and it gushed down my leg.
So off to hospital we went got to B/S and they put me on the monitor for about a hour (bub was sleeping ) than they did a internal at midnight and i was only 3cms so i got up and had a shower i was having irregular contractions as soon as i got out of the shower they started coming regular every 5 mins. At 2am they weren`t getting closer together so i jumped up and got into the shower again then they got full on i don`t know how far apart they were or how long they were lasting but `I thought ` i couldn`t do it anymore i was in and out of the shower then for ages i had so much back pain it was awefull so after 330am they did a internal and i was still only 6cms but bubs head was right down so i got back in the shower they were telling me every time i felt the need to push to just go with the flow but don`t exert myself yet at 530am they got me back on the bed ( i was begging for a c- section) the midwife told me i was going to have bub and all i remember was that i was screaming at her telling her i just want her out i want a c section lol the midwife had a bit of a joke and told me if i didn`t have the baby by 6am she was walking out and slitting her neck lol so abby rose was born at 548am screaming the place down.

By the way i did this all with gas and air and all you ladies expecting and are worried just go with your body it will happen in its own time.
so for the spelling and stuff ladies have to run.

Awww Cant wait for pics!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->