Abnormal amount of discharge?? (TMI)

mummie2be

Reaction score
So, after OH got home from work we with both in the mood and decided to give it a go and DTD..but as quickly as we started OH stopped saying he felt like I was almost "too wet"..when looking down we noticed and abnormal amount of white discharge..almost a couple tablespoons worth..
I haven't had much discharge at all during my pregnancy and OH started freaking out feeling like something was wrong and right away told me to see if any of my"bump" ladies could know what the issue is?

Yeah I've noticed a lot more discharge the past few weeks...I keep thinking I will go to the toilet and there'll be my mucous plug there but it's not, it's just lots and lots of watery discharge!! I'm guessing its the baby pushing head down

X

Yeah I've noticed a lot more discharge the past few weeks...I keep thinking I will go to the toilet and there'll be my mucous plug there but it's not, it's just lots and lots of watery discharge!! I'm guessing its the baby pushing head down

X

It seems that way..but it wasn't really watery..it was thicker.. OH said it was almost "cummy...(TMI??)

Could of been abit of your mucous plug then?? Was it bloody in anyway? Although your mucous plug doesn't necessarily have to be bloody tbh

X

I have had a lot of thick discharge for the past 4 weeks or so, I think it is just everything getting ready for the impending birth.

Could of been abit of your mucous plug then?? Was it bloody in anyway? Although your mucous plug doesn't necessarily have to be bloody tbh

X

It wasn't bloody..that was my first thought but quickly let that go because there was no sign of blood...

I dont think it's always bloody ... May possible be your plug, or just discharge xx

I think the plug is more jelly like and tacky , rather than a normal creamy discharge after all its a plug that keeps things sealed , mine was anyway last year and descriptions I have read said this also . Hope this helps .

And mine was not at all bloody just clear tacky and a tiny yellow tinge

I had this last week when i dtd. There was a huge amount of white thick DC. I had swabs taken as i thought i may have an infection... i did i had thrush! There was huge amounts of the stuff! Vom!!!

I have started to notice more now and apparently it's your body trying to prevent any infection getting in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->