Abnormal "Periods" = Pregnant?

LifeAsWeKnoIt

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I'm new and have been browsing around for awhile. I thought I would post in the NTNP forum as I am not really trying, but if it happens then I would be just as happy! I also don't want to stress myself out too much as it is. I work two jobs and in the process of moving, my boyfriend just deployed. So, I was wondering if anyone has had any abnormal periods and suspected pregnancy? I have had so many symptoms to count and I O'd on the 17th of August. I :sex: (hehe) on the 16th and 17th. I had cramping, especially on the right ovary area. Here's my charting:

1-5 DPO: extreme exhaustion, crampy, lots of CM
6-7 DPO: still cramping but not as much, twinges in lower abdomen and breast, prominent blue veins, tired, bloated, watery CM
8-10 DPO: cramps here and there, bloated, always tired, headache, watery CM (preparing for AF to come?). Test then :bfn:
10-12 DPO: Feels like AF is coming? Feeling "heavy" in in the abdomen area, tired still, headache. Test :bfn: again!
13 DPO: Small brown, watery brownish CM? AF starting?
14 DPO: Brownish, mucousy discharge (TMI!) but no red...not enough to fill a panty liner.
15 DPO: No discharge. Tested and :bfn: :sad1:
16-18 DPO: Still no "real" AF, tested :bfn: on 18dpo, still bloated, exhausted, headache, slight cramps maybe felt a couple of times a day
20 DPO: Today...haven't tested since 18dpo...kinda lost hope

I have an appt. on Sept. 13...ugh, such a wait! I have read it could be late implantation bleeding? That the brown blood could be just the bleeding slowly working it's way out? I have also heard of women who still bleed and are pregnant or don't even know they are pregnant!! :wacko:

Oh, and I have been having very vivid dreams :sleep: and barely any rest. I also have backches. Almost every day it seems. I feel like I have every symptom except swollen breasts and nausea. I have had bumps grow around my areolas and they are ALWAYS hard!! (TMI, sorry lol...so weird, I know!). Also, The nausea comes and goes...maybe like twice. At one point I gagged and the other it was just a sick feeling. I never threw up though. Any thoughts or opinons appreciated! I am just so nerve-wrecked as to whether if this brownish discharge is a sign.

I had very similar symptoms to you. Went to the doctors, had a blood test; BFN!
I think it just happens sometimes, sorry sweet!

I had very similar symptoms to you. Went to the doctors, had a blood test; BFN!
I think it just happens sometimes, sorry sweet!

Thanks for the response! Sorry about your BFN as well! Just tired of the disappointment and "mixed signals".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->