Abnormal Weight gain

hannah.w18

Reaction score
My obgyn isn't the smartest man and im switching but just in between right now. Before my pregnancy i was a size 1 in pants and i'm now a size 4 to a 6 and i've gained 15 pounds. I'm only 19 weeks and was wondering if this may be abnormal. Anyone who can might put my mind at ease

I think if you were small before pregnancy, gaining 15 pounds is ok.

Check this calculator: https://www.calculator.net/pregnanc...ightmeter=165&ckgbefore=77&printit=0&x=29&y=7

I was overweight before pregnancy, and gained 6 lbs (will be 20 weeks on Sunday), which is right where it should be.

Did gain those pounds only in the last 5 weeks though.

thanks Wombat Im also on track with weight gain having started on a higher weight

I am 15 weeks and was overweight before getting pregnant but I have gained 5.5lbs/2.5kg which is spot on according to the calculator :flower:

i had only gained 2kg till i hit about 18-19 weeks i think now ive gained a total of 10kg. im waaayyyy to scared to jump on the scales. i cant excersise because i get really bad ligament pain, even walking around the mall ive had people asking if im going into labour lol just because i stop and grab my belly lol.

I've just checked mine and I've put on around 18lbs so I'm about 4lbs more than I should have....... This seems to have shot up in the past month though! X

First pregnancy I gained 15 pounds in my first trimester. I'm on track to go the same again. More than is recommended, but I can only move forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->