about cars for u ladies :)

millianaire

Reaction score
would you expect a car trader to pay more to advertise his cars online or less and reasons for your answers.....

doing some research :)

would you prefer to pay per ad to advertise your car or a membership price for a month?

thanks ladies look forward to reading your replies :)

Ummmmm tough one! If you have lots a cars then membership option but if it's just random cars every now an then, per ad would be wiser

Ummm think trader would pay a bit more to help weed out the fonies an fakes or dodgy businesses if they paid then you more chance of being genuine :)

Ummmmm tough one! If you have lots a cars then membership option but if it's just random cars every now an then, per ad would be wiser

Ummm think trader would pay a bit more to help weed out the fonies an fakes or dodgy businesses if they paid then you more chance of being genuine :)

i like this answer..... so u dont think traders would want to pay less as they would use the advertising more? if you advertised ur car tomorrow would you pay per ad? or get a membership if it was cheap enough for the year? xx

tbh i dont really understand the question

would you expect a trader to pay more or less than what?

if i was to pur my car for sale today, i would pay per ad for say a month at a time, & would expect to pay less if it was being put on a website. xx

i like this answer..... so u dont think traders would want to pay less as they would use the advertising more? if you advertised ur car tomorrow would you pay per ad? or get a membership if it was cheap enough for the year? xx

if i was to list my car tommorrow I would pay per ad, to see how I get on, if it was a good website and got interest and sales then go for membership option if this was going ot save me money and I was going ot be doing it long term.

its a tough one cause you can argue both sides really. obviously as a trader you will want to pay less as you using the service more.. but at same time you a business and cant expect it for nothing.. as long as its not a rip off i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->