About to be a mum again!!!!!

happy-kat

Reaction score
Hi there
found out im 5 weeks pregnant with my 4th child i am really looking forward carrying this time round i know it will be my last time as my biological clock is ticking (im 38) so im really happy that mother nature has given me this chance again, i did wonder if it would never happen :hugs:
will keep everyone informed how things are going and would offer any advice for those first timers!!!:winkwink:

Congrats hun!!! I am TTC #1! Since August this year when we got married!
Any tips or advice very much welcome! Currently having a nightmare with OPK tests.....positives a week after last positives.....so think Ive ovulated TWICE? Body is messed up!!
Congrats again and hugs.....please send me some babydust!
xxxxx

Hi there hun
I have been trying since August too! i thought i was pregnant the first month of stopping the pill, but after having some blood tests it was confirmed i was nt. so because i was feeling really tired all the time i started eating healthy and i started taking 'wellwoman' capsules, and last month i did wonder if i was ovulating so i picked up an ovulation kit and hey presto thats me up to date! i know everbody says it and it used to get on my nerves but dont stress out its early days. it took me 18 months to conceive my first.

WISHING YOU ALL THE BABYDUST IN ALL THE WORLD TO BE SENT YOUR WAY.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi mrs crabs
Big congrats to you too, we must be due about the same time, keep in touch with your ups and lows.....xxxxx

Hi there hun
I have been trying since August too! i thought i was pregnant the first month of stopping the pill, but after having some blood tests it was confirmed i was nt. so because i was feeling really tired all the time i started eating healthy and i started taking 'wellwoman' capsules, and last month i did wonder if i was ovulating so i picked up an ovulation kit and hey presto thats me up to date! i know everbody says it and it used to get on my nerves but dont stress out its early days. it took me 18 months to conceive my first.

WISHING YOU ALL THE BABYDUST IN ALL THE WORLD TO BE SENT YOUR WAY.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Happykat!
Just confused that I've had two lots of positive OPKs a week between each other! We did the BD last weekend a few times, as I thought I was ovulating....and now I have had 3 days of MORE OPKs! So just not quite sure what is going on hun!
I have lots of PMA and so does hubby, so I know we will be fine. Been reading up and PCOS can give false pos on OPK so maybe I have that? Think I am going to go to docs this week, just to get checked!
I wish you all the happiness with your pregnancy and your baby! Thanks for the babydust!
I will keep you updated and would love to hear about your pregnancy as it progresses! Can I just ask one question, how old were you when you conceived your first?
xxxxx

Many congrats!!

Hope you have a H&H 9 months

I know what you mean about cherishing carrying this one, as its probably the last -I am 36 and ttc number 4 and I am so looking forward to everything - cos sadly too -i'ts prob gonna be my last time xx

Hi bumpbuddy mrs crabs

wow i did my pregnancy test on the 29th oct (im impatient) couldnt really believe it as the only sign was really bad bloating and no period i even kept the test until the battery ran out (clearblue digital)
My little boy Callum has just turned 3 last tuesday, big hug to Rory.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A REALLY BIG THANKYOU TO YOU ALL.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
for wishing me well in my pregnancy i will keep you all informed along the way!
Sending you all the finest baby dust and baby glue too!

hi justmarried24,
thanks for wishing me well hun, those opks can be a bit confusing i used it for the first time ever and i swear could see a blue line on the stick when i knew for a fact i wasnt ovulating not sure if i would recommend them i think it makes you feel as if your going crazy, let me know how you get on at the docs,
I remember when i went to the docs when i was trying for my first baby at 22! and she told me its early days and to give myself a year before having tests as normally its anxiety. -X-

Hi princess_bump
thanks for wishing me well hun, Heres wishing you a Looooonnnngg and Happy Marriage hope you both have a great day and all your 'dreams come true' xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->