About to be an aunty again soon - update :)

katy1310

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
My SIL has gone in this morning to be induced at 38+2 because she has obstetric cholestatis (not sure if that is how you spell it!)

They are on team yellow, so we are just waiting to find out what they have. I haven't heard how things are going, last I heard was at 10.30 they were just making up a bed for her. Eek!

Aww how exciting!! Hope everything goes ok and its nice and quick for her :hugs: x

Thank you :) Nothing at all has happened yet - they are waiting for things to start. She was induced a few hours ago.

xx

Aww yay!! The waiting is the worse!!

Cx

Well, I have a new niece! The baby arrived at 1.55 this morning, 8lbs 4oz. She doesn't have a name as yet, and I'm dying to find out what it is! SIL had a bit of a traumatic birth - it was quick, but baby got stuck and SIL had a bleed. They are both ok though. I will let you know when they have a name!

xx

Aww congratulations :) I hope your SIL has a speedy recovery and everything is ok. Me and both my boys were 8lb4oz :haha: x

Aww congratulations!

Hope mum & baby are ok :)

I want to see a photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: We won't get to meet her till the middle of August :( Also want to know what her name is going to be....

We have a name :) Emma Elizabeth Iona. Also got some photos today and she is very cute - I can't wait to meet her next month!

x

Aww congratulations!! :happydance: hope their both ok :)

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->