About to leave for my 3d scan!

BurtonBaby

Reaction score
We booked an early 3d scan because we are far too impatient to wait for our u/s with our doctor. I'm gonna leave in a couple mins, and hopefully we will be able to find out what team we are on!! And get another peek at LO! :cloud9: Wish us luck please!! :D

:happydance:

Best of luck for ur scan!! Be sure to let us know what team ur on :D xxx

good luck !!!!

where did you booked it ?:)

Thanks ladies!!! Were having a little boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blue: :blue:

We are over the moon!!!

Miel, we did it at 3d Baby Vu. We went to the one in Pleasanton, but there is one in Millbrae also. They were great, we did the lowest 3d package for now, and still got lots of stuff!!

so funny iwas just checking that website yesterday ...i send it to daniel and went it so saw the 3 D picture on the front page that kind of scary him off a little!!!LOL

Congratulations on your baby boy !! a little brother !

Thanks!! The pics do look a little different, but when you are looking at your baby, its incredible! We didn't do it with Erica, and I wish we would have!! I think we are going to go back around 30 weeks for more pics. Hopefully really good ones of his face, he decided to keep his hands up almost the whole time lol.

we had one done at 27 weeks and I would highly recommend it....it's amazing to see their little faces :D and Hannah looked quite a lot like her scan pics when she was born

Congrats on your little boy. Do we get to see the pictures???

Thanks girls! I'll post pics later sorry! We dont have a scanner anymore, and I have to take pics with my cam or phone. We also got this whole report with measurements and his weight and everything. It was really neat, because my OB doesn't give me any of that when I have an u/s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->