about trying

Kiki1993

Reaction score
Hi, we are getting married next demeber, we are having a mini honeymoon in a log cabin in scotland followed by a late abroad honeymoon in like april/ may (we would love to go somewhere in december but cant find anywhere close, affordable and hot so this is our alternative) .. anyway we plan on trying on our weding night but what happens if we get pregnant right away ... when is it safe to travel in pregnancy?
I know it's early to worry about it but i think ahead lol

Depends on your pregnancy and your medical provider. I had an easy pregnancy so I was allowed to travel up to the last month. I did go visit family in the beginning of the third trimester without a problem. :)

i think you are ok up to 32 weeks if you have a pregnancy without any complications :flower:

You need a medical certificate if flying after 6 months I think. But you can fly up until 30 odd weeks as long as you have approval. Prior to that it is safe to travel without pre authorisation, your insurance will cover you as standard as long as you have no complications. Pregnancies aren't considered to be medical conditions so you don't need prior approval or to pay extra right up until birth. Just check with your provider (I'm referring only to white horse insurance as I used to work in a travel agent and that is who we used, but that may be outdated as I haven't worked there for a few years.)

And where in Scotland is the log cabin? December could be chilly!!! I am going to a Scottish cabin as of Sunday! I have been to quite a few and could maybe let you know stuff in te area. Pm me if you want!

I live in scotland anyway so use to the cold lol! We are just think perth or dumfries and galloway, not too bothered just somewhere me and him with an open fire, and jacuzzie ... last december for our anniversary we did that and it was quite a nice feeling being cozy in a cabin while outsoide was cold, and being warm in jacuzzie while cold everywhere else lol
Aw good, im always worried when i book a holiday beause i always hope for an accident :blush: and i love my holidays, we are going to portugal july 1st and even though i feel witch coming im still hoping it wont ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->