Abundant EWCM for over 2 weeks every month?

LPF

Reaction score
Prior to having ds easily, my cycles were normal and 28 days long etc. since having ds they got a bit longer but after 3 miscarriages in 9 months they have become ridiculous.

The last 4 cycles have been around 40 days long with at least 2 weeks of abundant, excessive EWCM before I finally ovulate.

We are on a TTC break while waiting for a recurrent miscarriage appointment (waiting 2 months and still haven't even got an appointment yet :cry:) so in that sense it doesn't matter but I've no idea what's wrong with me and I could cry as I'm so fed up of it all.

Does anyone have any ideas what excessive EWCM is caused by??

Do you take any vitamins? Some vitamins increase EWCM. I too have long cycles and usually about 5 days of EWCM. Everything I've read has said excess EWCM is often caused by a hormone imbalance, which would make sense with your history of MC. I'm so sorry for your losses and hope you have an answer soon!

Thank you!

Up until my last MC I was taking every pill and supplement under the sun. Then I went cold turkey as we were having a break and I was fed up of all the pill popping and felt it wasn't helping. So I've not taken anything for 7/8 weeks and the cycle is as bad as ever....!

I'm beginning to feel like time is running out for an appointment, testing, working out whats wrong, treating it (if possible), trying again etc. I'm 35 next birthday and ds is 4 in November so I think we've probably missed our chance and fate has intervened. It's very sad :-(

Don't give up hope! I have a friend who had seven miscarriages in a year after a straightforward pregnancy and birth and she was 42. She also gave up but then had a successful pregnancy and now has her second baby. As far as EWCM goes, I spot for several days after af then mine starts and it lasts around a week. This cycle I've been taking agnus castus and I haven't so far spotted at the end of my period and my ewcm hasn't started yet so I'm hoping the agnus castus is helping. I am 37 and had a mmc in Feb. It's hard as you get older and feel that time is running out. I wish I'd started earlier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->