Acceptance

My DD has $6K worth of braces on her teeth right now to prove that one true, lol! My insurance, of course, said that fixing her teeth was unnecessary. As*holes!

That's exactly what my grandmother used to say...It's when they get bigger that your worries will get bigger....

Oh they do:winkwink: but all those years that their little is practice for now:thumbup: I had to take DD for BC a few months back to see if it'll help with migraines and I could feel myself tearing up in the office:wacko: and when the doc said come back when your using them for an actual BC I wanted to slap that doctor:blush:I just can't believe she's just turned 15.Thankfully she's in the smart class so she's a bit geeky....a lot like her dad:haha:Hehe

That's exactly what my grandmother used to say...It's when they get bigger that your worries will get bigger....

Oh they do:winkwink: but all those years that their little is practice for now:thumbup: I had to take DD for BC a few months back to see if it'll help with migraines and I could feel myself tearing up in the office:wacko: and when the doc said come back when your using them for an actual BC I wanted to slap that doctor:blush:I just can't believe she's just turned 15.Thankfully she's in the smart class so she's a bit geeky....a lot like her dad:haha:Hehe

I am thankful everyday that mine is a band geek! Lol :happydance:

I am thankful everyday that mine is a band geek! Lol :happydance:
LMAO....me too!! :happydance:Mines a book worm...lol and DS is just like his dad computer nerds...lol

I guess we all need to be thankful for the little things, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->