Access??!!

I know this sounds stupid... but I feel 'bad' mentioning anything like that. I know that he works a lot and sees him when he can, but it just nags at me when I know he has the whole day off and then he comes round and just spends an hour with him. In a way, I want him to realise it himself.. to realise that he's missing out. I don't know if that's going to happen though? x

ugh,I have the same problem!

Her dad was on all the scans and he even went shopping with me...he is currently involved in the pregnancy,so he wants her really often after she is born...

Umm,call me selfish but I don't think so...He doesn't live far,only 10 minutes away from me but I just really don't think I will want to be apart from her so often especially after she is born.

He mentiones something like every weekend and once a week,I just really think that I will not be comfortable to be apart from my newborn daughter every weekend.

I told him that he can visit when he likes but for her to actually spend a night in his house? Definitely NO!

I'm sorry,but now until she is bigger! And definitely not every weekend!

And then he thinks that I'm in total control of this pregnancy,he feels left out,he thinks that it will be the same once she is born...blah,blah,blah...

Does that make me selfish?

No way ru selfish hunni!!

Im exactly the same with my ex. He's not taken my newborn away. Not for ageeeees!!

Oh god no, not selfish at all, I know exactly where you're coming from.

Thankfully though I won't have that problem because ex will be out the country for at least 4 months of our baby's life. Plenty of time me thinks ;)

If he tries to take my lil guy away he'll be getting a what for but I don't think I'm going to have that problem unless his new GF gets involved.

They won't be able to take our babies anyway anyhow unless we're declared and proved to be an unfit mother. If you're going to be the main carer then you'll be fine.

I feel horrid but i've been making back-ups of every message/email etc that we've sent each other, just incase I need to use it in the future. Everyone has advised me to do so, so I am. Therefore he can't ever claim i've kept his child from him, because I have proof he's shunned all responsibility.

They won't be able to take our babies anyway anyhow unless we're declared and proved to be an unfit mother. If you're going to be the main carer then you'll be fine.

I feel horrid but i've been making back-ups of every message/email etc that we've sent each other, just incase I need to use it in the future. Everyone has advised me to do so, so I am. Therefore he can't ever claim i've kept his child from him, because I have proof he's shunned all responsibility.

There is no way he can take can take it away...I mean after the way he acted he should be lucky with visitation rights! And kissing your feet for that!

:hugs:

Hah, i'd love to see him kiss my feet. One day, one day... :rofl:

But you're right, but I tend to over think these things so it often pops into my head.

Well, in my case...the 800kms that are between Adam and I are going to STAY between Adam and I and the baby. He's signing over rights, he isn't going on the birth certificate, and to tell you the truth, the baby is going to be better off because of it.

It will be hard, but I know in fact that I will be protecting my baby from getting neglected. I would not put it past Adam to leave the baby in the car while he went into the store to buy something...not at ALL.

He isn't touching MY child. Not at all. If I have it my way, they won't even come in face-to-face contact. He's not even getting a picture, selfish SOB.

Just wondering if any of you have thought about what sort of access your ex will be having once LO is born?? And how soon will that commence??

See me and my ex live nearly 2 hours away from each other & he wants to start taking LO back to his house the weekend afetr she's born. He wants to do this every weekend.

Ive told him number 1 - the baby will not be leaving me for a good while afetr she born

and number 2 - no way am I letting him take my newborn on a train every friday!!

He can either come up & visit us in London or lump it to be honest

Good! Newborn babies need to be around their mummies.
Honestly, my grandmother is going to tell him and his parents that if HE wants to see Joseph, HE will come to MY house and be SUPERVISED. He has serious anger issues and is a little bit mental to be honest, I REFUSE to leave him alone with a child! And we're not letting them bring Joseph to their house, they smoke in their house and his father works in the basement with a bunch of old discusting perverts..

ugh,I have the same problem!

Her dad was on all the scans and he even went shopping with me...he is currently involved in the pregnancy,so he wants her really often after she is born...

Umm,call me selfish but I don't think so...He doesn't live far,only 10 minutes away from me but I just really don't think I will want to be apart from her so often especially after she is born.

He mentiones something like every weekend and once a week,I just really think that I will not be comfortable to be apart from my newborn daughter every weekend.

I told him that he can visit when he likes but for her to actually spend a night in his house? Definitely NO!

I'm sorry,but now until she is bigger! And definitely not every weekend!

And then he thinks that I'm in total control of this pregnancy,he feels left out,he thinks that it will be the same once she is born...blah,blah,blah...

Does that make me selfish?

No no no!!:hugs: Babies should not get taken away from their mothers for a damn good while after birth, I'm not leaving my son at all for the first AT LEAST 3 months that he's alive, not even to go to the store, nothing! Call me paranoid, but every opportunity he isn't with me I can't watch him to make sure he's safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->