Accupuncture

Hope your feeling better now :hugs:

Had my first acupuncture session on tuesday :) was amazing - so relaxing :) got another session booked on Tuesday :) gonna have them weekly :) do you girls have it weekly??

Hope your feeling better now :hugs:

Had my first acupuncture session on tuesday :) was amazing - so relaxing :) got another session booked on Tuesday :) gonna have them weekly :) do you girls have it weekly??

Glad you enjoyed it! Yes I have it weekly. Have just finished my first month (unfortunately no :bfp: for me yet) and am going to continue weekly for at least the next two months.

fingers crossed we both get our bfps soon :) where do they place your needles, mine are mainly in my legs and a needle in each big toe! haha this is because of my PMT lol

I get a needle on the inside of each ankle just below the ankle/foot bone thingy. One just below my belly button, one about an inch below that then one about two inches either side of that. Then I get one on each wrist on the side of my baby finger. Amazing how it's different for everyone. So clever.

It's fantastic :) I find the whole thing fascinating :) fingers crossed for some bfps soon too :)

Been for my 2nd accu session now and am still taking the Chinese meds and have noticed a big difference! MUCH more energy, my depression has lifted and somethings making me want to DTD all the time (even after ov!) It's like I can't stop thinking about it. Amazing since I've suffered from low sex drive all my life. :shrug:
I've just read your response and it make me think of myself! I will be looking for an acupuncture place right away!

Been for my 2nd accu session now and am still taking the Chinese meds and have noticed a big difference! MUCH more energy, my depression has lifted and somethings making me want to DTD all the time (even after ov!) It's like I can't stop thinking about it. Amazing since I've suffered from low sex drive all my life. :shrug:
I've just read your response and it make me think of myself! I will be looking for an acupuncture place right away!

Thanks! Hopefully even more of an incentive - got my bfp after a year TTC #2 on my 3rd month of accu. :happydance: Going to keep going to help with MS and SPD during pregnancy I suffered terribly last time.

Congratulations 2016 :D thats fab news

I only managed two rounds of accu but due to unforeseen circumstances i've had to stop :( totally gutted though :(

Maybe when things sort themselves out i'll go back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->