accurate due date please ugh!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mommytobe1204, Jun 4, 2011.

1. mommytobe1204

mommytobe1204 Well-Known Member

ok i have NOT seen a ob yet i just been going to the pregnancy resource center checking on baby! ok she tells me that i am according to her 13 weeks and 5 days and my due date is december 4th to 5th. but according to my lmp (feb 25th) i am 14 weeks and due december 2nd what should i go with?:dohh:

2. babyhearts

babyhearts Well-Known Member

Depends have you had a scan and stuff? I personally would go with what was worked out via a doctor or midwife xx

3. hopeforamirac

hopeforamirac Well-Known Member

i would agree with mw dates after your scan

4. mommytobe1204

mommytobe1204 Well-Known Member

ive had plenty of ultrasounds and shes saying 13 weekish so ill be 14 weeks on sunday or monday i just hate not being accurate you know

5. punk_pig

punk_pig Guest

Due date is no guarantee anyway (only 4% of first babies born on due date I think) so with only a few days in it you could pick what feels right to you. Not everyone has the same cycle though which is why scans tend to be more accurate than lmp.

6. BrittneyMom

BrittneyMom Happy Mom of 2

Also with me I ov way late the cycle I got prego or my dd would be 6 days sooner... do you think maybe you ov late and it pushed it back a little?