Aches and pains - share yours!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Rumpskin, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Rumpskin

Rumpskin Free to try again!

Just want to make sure my aches and pains are normal :wacko:

Lower back ache
    Light dragging feeling in stomach (not dissimliar to the start of early period pain)
    Tender in pelvic area
    Shooting pains in 'v' area!

I have had pink spotting on and off for the past 5 days (once when I wipe). Next docs appointment is a week tomorrow at 6wk +.

On a different note, I am feeling a bit nauseous today (this maybe due to baby aspirin) and my areolas (sp) are huge and browny red!

xx

2. AutumnSky

AutumnSky Mummy to 3 boys

I keep getting mild period-type cramps too. And if I twist awkwardly when playing with Jacob etc, I keep getting a sharp pain on my side, which I wouldn't normally get.

I'm also KNACKERED! ALL the time! I don't think having an 11 month old walking around all over the place helps though - plus, the little monkey only has ONE nap a day now, so I feel like I'm constantly on the go.

Ahhh, how I miss being able to relax in bed whenever I wanted, LOL!

3. kimbotrav

kimbotrav Well-Known Member

im having like back ache on and of...sharp pains if i twist funny....stinging pains now and again and generally like air feeling weird lol xxxx

4. Risstron

Risstron Guest

Sharp pains in "V" area and boobs, period-like cramping but dull, lower back will ache now and again as well as my legs, and a tugging feeling behind my belly button. I asked my midwife/mother-in-law about the tugging feeling and she said when we're babies, behind our belly button was a blood vessel that dried as we got older and became a ligament...and the uterus is pressing on that and pulling. I thought that was interesting.

5. CRWx

CRWx my little family - complete <3

bum,boobs,legs & belly! haha, i'm absoulutely knackered too :sleep:

6. AuntBug

AuntBug Mom of one, expecting #2

If I sleep on. My right side, my hip kills me within minutes. If I sleep on my back or left side, my left shoulder falls asleep. :shrug:

Oh, and I'm queasy and exhausted like everyone else.

7. HopeBabySoon

HopeBabySoon Mommy to best little boy!

Just sore bb's and a bit of a headache. I feel like I might be getting a cold.

8. Newmommy2011

Newmommy2011 Well-Known Member

Every time I sneeze I get a sharp pain in the lower right part of my abdomen around where my ovary would be. Is that normal?

9. prettymachine

prettymachine Well-Known Member

i have stabby pains in my lower abs... i hope they are normal!

10. Gilette

Gilette Well-Known Member

tired and my boobs are sore

11. Docility

Docility Mommy to Liam Avery!<3

I'm experiencing massive headaches and some pain in my pelvic area.

Oh yeah...and, umm...gas. :blush:

I'm a bit emotional too, but I think it's only because someone I considered a "friend" showed her true colors today. :cry:

12. Kaliko Jenie

Kaliko Jenie New Member

I too have been having terrible back pain morning sickness and almost every horrible symptom known to pregnant woman! This feels weird to me only since my first two children I had no symptoms til thirty weeks. Apparently its all catching up to me now! I wouldn't have it any other way though because at least I have a healthy start. As for pains is anyone else getting the carpel tunnel like symptoms yet?? That actually hurts the worst :( I was told that I couldn't take anything for it including baby aspirin or tylonol, so any suggustions?

13. prettymachine

prettymachine Well-Known Member

can you use ben gay or icy hot? i would look into it...i used to get carpel tunnel really bad at my old job, and icy hot on it was like heaven!

i have also heard acetemophin is safe(if you dont use too often) but make sure your dr is ok with it, and that it contains nothing else.