Aches and pains - share yours!

Rumpskin

Free to try again!
Reaction score
Just want to make sure my aches and pains are normal :wacko:

Lower back ache
Light dragging feeling in stomach (not dissimliar to the start of early period pain)
Tender in pelvic area
Shooting pains in 'v' area!

I have had pink spotting on and off for the past 5 days (once when I wipe). Next docs appointment is a week tomorrow at 6wk +.

On a different note, I am feeling a bit nauseous today (this maybe due to baby aspirin) and my areolas (sp) are huge and browny red!

xx

I keep getting mild period-type cramps too. And if I twist awkwardly when playing with Jacob etc, I keep getting a sharp pain on my side, which I wouldn't normally get.

I'm also KNACKERED! ALL the time! I don't think having an 11 month old walking around all over the place helps though - plus, the little monkey only has ONE nap a day now, so I feel like I'm constantly on the go.

Ahhh, how I miss being able to relax in bed whenever I wanted, LOL!

im having like back ache on and of...sharp pains if i twist funny....stinging pains now and again and generally like air feeling weird lol xxxx

Sharp pains in "V" area and boobs, period-like cramping but dull, lower back will ache now and again as well as my legs, and a tugging feeling behind my belly button. I asked my midwife/mother-in-law about the tugging feeling and she said when we're babies, behind our belly button was a blood vessel that dried as we got older and became a ligament...and the uterus is pressing on that and pulling. I thought that was interesting.

bum,boobs,legs & belly! haha, i'm absoulutely knackered too :sleep:

If I sleep on. My right side, my hip kills me within minutes. If I sleep on my back or left side, my left shoulder falls asleep. :shrug:

Oh, and I'm queasy and exhausted like everyone else.

Just sore bb's and a bit of a headache. I feel like I might be getting a cold.

Every time I sneeze I get a sharp pain in the lower right part of my abdomen around where my ovary would be. Is that normal?

i have stabby pains in my lower abs... i hope they are normal!

I'm experiencing massive headaches and some pain in my pelvic area.

Oh yeah...and, umm...gas. :blush:

I'm a bit emotional too, but I think it's only because someone I considered a "friend" showed her true colors today. :cry:

I too have been having terrible back pain morning sickness and almost every horrible symptom known to pregnant woman! This feels weird to me only since my first two children I had no symptoms til thirty weeks. Apparently its all catching up to me now! I wouldn't have it any other way though because at least I have a healthy start. As for pains is anyone else getting the carpel tunnel like symptoms yet?? That actually hurts the worst :( I was told that I couldn't take anything for it including baby aspirin or tylonol, so any suggustions?

I too have been having terrible back pain morning sickness and almost every horrible symptom known to pregnant woman! This feels weird to me only since my first two children I had no symptoms til thirty weeks. Apparently its all catching up to me now! I wouldn't have it any other way though because at least I have a healthy start. As for pains is anyone else getting the carpel tunnel like symptoms yet?? That actually hurts the worst :( I was told that I couldn't take anything for it including baby aspirin or tylonol, so any suggustions?

can you use ben gay or icy hot? i would look into it...i used to get carpel tunnel really bad at my old job, and icy hot on it was like heaven!

i have also heard acetemophin is safe(if you dont use too often) but make sure your dr is ok with it, and that it contains nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->