Aches, pains, cramps & twingey niggly feelings

Kalia101

Reaction score
Hiiii

Just wondered what aches, pains ect you ladies have experienced in early pregnancy from when I was around 4 and half weeks Iv had niggly feelings n twinges in both my left and right side, and then Iv had period kind of cramps on n off, at the moment I'm 5+4 and this week I'm having the same niggly feelings on n of in my left side I have a feeling this could be the cyst (can't think what it's called on top of my head) that you get when pregnant, it's a similar feeling I have when I ovulate does any one else have this? I also have mild back ache which is really annoying me and I have this especially at night when trying to sleep and mainly when I sleep on my left side I wake up with some mild cramping on my left side and back ache I'm not sure if this is something I should be worried about.

My drs are useless I could say I'm growing a second head n they would say it was completely normal in early pregnancy! Lol

Anywayyyy I'm interested in what you other ladies have experienced

Ive had cramps in my pelvis area since ovulation, and lower back ache too. Also get them a bit in the tops of my legs, not nice, but I think its just everything stretching and moving into places. Thats what they told me last time anyway :) x

Ive got the same as you with odd stabbing pain down my leg. When you hear about early symptoms you hear about sore boobs and sickness not period type cramps x

This is my first pregnancy, so I'm noticing everything. For the past 3 days I've been having period like cramps and I went in for a US yesterday they saw the little sac and doc said that cramping is normal because its stretching out for baby. It's driving me insane.

This is my first pregnancy, so I'm noticing everything. For the past 3 days I've been having period like cramps and I went in for a US yesterday they saw the little sac and doc said that cramping is normal because its stretching out for baby. It's driving me insane.

I'm 5 weeks same as you. I've been having mild cramping. Nothing overly painful, just really uncomfortable. I figure as long as it's not unbearable or coupled with bleeding I'm trying to just let it go. I've heard so many people have it.

We can stick in this together!

Thankyou ladies for your responses I also now have the pain in top leg come n go there not painful pains I'm getting at all just annoying!

I'm glad I'm not alone :) I think any ache & pain you just worry don't you but like you said as long as its not accompanied with bleeding then there should be nothing to worry about our bodies are preparing us for baby's :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->