Achey and Crampy

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by rachelbubble, Jan 23, 2011.

1. rachelbubble

rachelbubble A tiny bit PREGNANT!! x

Hi girls...

I am on day 3 after my miscarriage and just wondering if it is normal to have a very heavy feeling down there? I have mild cramps now and then and the bleeding has turned into spotting but it just feels very achey and heavy round my lower back and tummy!

2. SilverFair

SilverFair Well-Known Member

I seem to remember feeling pretty heavy and achey down there too after my miscarriage. I think by day 5 after my miscarriage, I was feeling better. I think that's normal. Your uterus has just been contracting and your cervix opening and closing, so it's natural for things to be a little tender down there.

3. angel91

angel91 Active Member

Hiya, very sorry about ur loss. I know on my third day the bleeding has nearly stopped but I was having very bad sharp achey feelings down there which lasted for just over a week. everyone feels different things, the body goes through so much during the pregnancy and then miscarriage, you will feel the odd pain here and there.
    Hope u feel well soon xxxx