• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Achey and Crampy

rachelbubble

A tiny bit PREGNANT!! x
Reaction score
Hi girls...

I am on day 3 after my miscarriage and just wondering if it is normal to have a very heavy feeling down there? I have mild cramps now and then and the bleeding has turned into spotting but it just feels very achey and heavy round my lower back and tummy!

I seem to remember feeling pretty heavy and achey down there too after my miscarriage. I think by day 5 after my miscarriage, I was feeling better. I think that's normal. Your uterus has just been contracting and your cervix opening and closing, so it's natural for things to be a little tender down there.

Hiya, very sorry about ur loss. I know on my third day the bleeding has nearly stopped but I was having very bad sharp achey feelings down there which lasted for just over a week. everyone feels different things, the body goes through so much during the pregnancy and then miscarriage, you will feel the odd pain here and there.
Hope u feel well soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"