Achey/crampy legs!!!!!!

Amy-Lea

Reaction score
Im in agony! anyone else get the bottom of there legs really sore? it feel slike ive had elastic band under my knee and on my ankle and ive nli just tuk it off. the pains unbearable!!:cry:

i have done a lot of walkin coz ive been in florida but im just aching!!!

Its really common to get leg cramps :dohh:. I hope you start feeling better hon. Make sure you're resting lots and keeping your feet up. :hugs:

i had it last night while i was sitting on the couch, like a spasm, now i have it in my foot ow!

Ive had leg cramps a few times in the night, ive woken up with them and the pain is unbearable !! cant help but to cry out in pain! lol

i have also had it too in the middle of the night. i just try to get up and shake it off

its awful. I had it in my first pregnancy. The midwife said quinine helps which can be found in tonic water but the amount is tiny.
Its soooooooo frustrating, try elevating your legs higher than your hips that may help.
I know im so going to get it again this time!

:hi:Too much pressure on your legs

Heard that if you massage(plucking skin) from ankle to knee
with tissue oil it will relieve pressure
and also prevent large veins forming on your upper legs
as a result of this pressure

Regards:baby:

I normally get cramps in my thighs at night. It seems my legs don't like the though of me getting some sleep :wacko:

i've had the same problem for the past 2-3 nights. in addition to that, my legs always seem so restless.
i put a little bit of the cream that helps with aching muscles and that really helps me.
for me, i stand on my feet all day at work, so that is the main reason. but it sucks that the pain always catches up on my days off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->