Aching uterus

oneill614

Reaction score
I know I am probably being paranoid, but I had some mild cramps (every 20-30 minutes) last night and into this morning. They felt like period cramps. Those stopped and now I feel an ache off and on around my cervix/upper vaginal canal. I'm sure these are normal aches and pains associated with everything stretching and growing but I am worried because I have had almost no pains yet. I hate calling my doctor for nothing.

I have had no bleeding and no other weird symptoms.

I read on my pregnancy app this morning that baby starts a 3 week growth spurt at week 11 so it could be this? I've definitely been more crampy since Saturday but not something I've been able to time, but then I had not thought to do this. If you are worried give your midwife a call...reassurance is better than worrying. Hope everything is okay for you and baby x

P.S. We have the same due date from our tickers :)

Sounds like round ligament pains. I described mine to the doc as "Stabby cervix pains" and he confirmed it's round ligament.

I am less worried as the day goes on. I think this was brought on by my being on my feet a lot yesterday and walking a few miles Saturday and Sunday. I kind of want my stomach to start stretching out already because I just feel like there is too much trying to fit in my abdomen right now. I'm scared to eat because the gas and bloating is so uncomfortable, no matter what I eat. Baby needs more room in there so I hope things expand soon!

Excited that baby is on a growth spurt! Having a plum in a few days seems huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->