Achy back

armychicmkm

3rd Tri - Woohoo!
Reaction score
Just wondering what you ladies do (if anything) for back pain. I'm not getting anything really bad but it is annoying.

I bought a foam memory pad for my bed from Walmart for about... $50 and I haven't had any pain when I wake up. Before I would have hip and back pain every morning.

I have a nice warm bath and make the OH rub it for me, its one of the few things he can do for the pregnancy, its hes job to help me be as comfortable as possible, lol.

(Edit) also, some gentle stretches (not enough to strain your self) and sitting upright as much as possible help. I had back ache all the way through with my last one, not nice is it.

Not walking if I can help it, lying down a lot instead of sitting on hard chairs. Propping with pillows. It doesn't help much though lol!

I find that a hot water bottle, or heat pad can really help when I've got an achy back. Hope you feel better soon hun
xx

I either get my OH to rub my back which he hardly does lol so i love having a nice hot bath and then using a comfort bag is great (wheat bag) u pop them in the microwave and they are lovely and warm and sooth my aches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->