Acid reflux & heartburn :(

JWandBump

Reaction score
It started when I was pregnant with my 2nd so about 5-6 months this has been going on. Every day, I have acid coming into the back of my throat. It's happening constantly now. I've been watching what I eat and drink ,just water & 1 cup of tea.

It's effecting everything I do now, I hardly eat after dinner time and I have to sleep with 2-3 pillows. It makes me feel constantly sick. Everyone said it would be better once I had DS but its worse :( shall I go to doctors? Any suggestions? Its ruining my life X

Heartburn is common whilst pregnancy as the growing uterus pushes ur stomach up so the stomach acid has less room. I would get it looked at as it should have got easier for u by now so mayb it's worth getting it looked into x

Go to the gp i had this after lo i took some tabkets its loads better now inwish i hadntbwaited as long as i did to go the gp

I hit the ranitidine tablets while pregnant with #2, worth asking your Gp!

Deffo go and see your GP I took ranitidine throughout my pregnancy with Ben and still have to occasionally now, certain foods really give me bad acid reflux. Your GP might want to do some tests to see why it's so bad but you can buy ranitidine in any supermarket or pharmacy nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->