Acne

wantababybump

Reaction score
When I got pregnant I started getting really bad acne...I hate it. Ever since the miscarriages it has been 10 times worse...I mean not as terrible as it could be but it definitely makes me self conscience and worse than what I used to have. I used to have really nice skin...a blemish here and there and now I get them on my neck and on my chest as well as all over my face and chin (I still think it could be PCOS causing it but doctors arent sure thats whats wrong so havent diagnosed it as that) anyways...I was just wondering if anyone has used proactiv? If you did, did you like it? Im thinking about ordering some now that I have a credit card but want to see if anyone else really liked it first!! Thanks in advance!! xx

I can totally sympathise with you. I’ve always had pretty dodgy skin, my BCP was changed to one that was good for controlling bad skin and since I came off it at the end of April my skin has just gone absolutely awful. For the first time ever I have got spots on the underside of my jawline which I have never had before and on my back at the top near my neck.

This week I’ve had a really bad outbreak on the side of my chin, I know this area is linked to hormones as I had a facial analysis and they told me that when I was there. This would tie in as I’ve just had a BFP so the surge of hormones has probably set it off.

I have looked at Proactiv before but when I looked at reviews a lot of people said it made their skin sore and very dry. I already suffer from dryness in certain areas anyway so decided against it. I have made an appointment to discuss my skin with my doctor as it’s making me really miserable at the moment :(

Im actually trying a natural acne treatment oil that a lady makes. She is an aromatherapist and after a long chat with her decided to try that for $8.00 instead of paying $100+ on proactive. Thanks ladies xx

have u been to the docs for summit? i used Zinyret its this lotion thing was amazing. yoiu can use it when pregnant too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->