Acupuncture and herbs

Ajangel25

Reaction score
Hello! I'm popping in from the TTC forum to ask you ladies a question since you have gotten your BFP!

I was wondering if any of you had a success story with acupuncture and/or alternative medicine. I came off BCP 2 months ago and have yet to ovulate and am TTC, I just started acupuncture to see if it'll help. Anybody have good experiences with acupuncture or herbs helping your cycles and getting a BFP? Thank you!

Me! I had little to no periods for a year after my mmc. Started acupunture fortnightly and then weekly and six months later conceived! I saw a real difference in my periods after a few months! I would highly recommend acupuncture - and it feels good ;)

Me! I had little to no periods for a year after my mmc. Started acupunture fortnightly and then weekly and six months later conceived! I saw a real difference in my periods after a few months! I would highly recommend acupuncture - and it feels good ;)

Awesome this is exactly what I wanted to hear! Thank you! :)

I went to an acupuncturist who specializes in fertility after my mc. I couldn't tell you for certain whether it was the cause, but my periods became regular pretty quickly so no complaints. She also provided supplement advice and was pretty knowledgeable in general. I need additional folic acid to supplement what's in my prenatal and she suggested I get methyl folate instead, which I've since heard from many people was a good choice.

Awesome thank you guys!! I've had 3 sessions so far and am enjoying it. No cycle changes yet but I know it'll take time so I'm hopeful!

Dont give up hun, took me a few months of treatments to start seeing small differences! Well worth it though hun! Had a scan today and baby is doing great - I 100% believe the acupuncture helped me conceive xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->