Acupuncture - Anyone else tried? I started today!

I go to a great fertility acupuncturist in northern ireland. Love it, especially when she uses the heat over the needles. Was going a lot before I got my bfp in May. Sadly that ended but hoping I'll get preg again. Good luck ladies x

i have been having it once a month for nearly a year and m now 5 days late , im 45 on the 28th and she recommended i took NADH twice a day i also take folic acid and SHE OAK and thats it i had also given up two months ago so am still waiting til its safe to test goodluck x

Hey ladies, how are all of you doing?

Just wanted to give a quick update, my next acupuncture appointment is tomorrow and she was right to wait on the herbs. I got my BFP this morning. :)

hey ladies, how are all of you doing?

Just wanted to give a quick update, my next acupuncture appointment is tomorrow and she was right to wait on the herbs. I got my bfp this morning. :)

congrats!!!!

congrats pinkorblue11, i have bloods booked for tomorrow morning coz im a week late and no test works for me too old i recon lol H & H 9 months hun

Hi ladies. I'm having accupuncture too. I've had about four sessions with one girl every two weeks until I met a Chinese doctor on Saturday who gave me a much better session than the one I've been going to. She also gave me massage, cupping and heat lamp (with loads of needles as my last one only did about four at a time). She's also given me some Chinese soup/tea (tastes gross) so I'm feeling hopefull.

Good luck to you all too. It's a tough journey this TTC business isn't it :-(

Hey ladies, how are all of you doing?

Just wanted to give a quick update, my next acupuncture appointment is tomorrow and she was right to wait on the herbs. I got my BFP this morning. :)

Fantastic news Huge congrats :happydance::yipee:

I go to a great fertility acupuncturist in northern ireland. Love it, especially when she uses the heat over the needles. Was going a lot before I got my bfp in May. Sadly that ended but hoping I'll get preg again. Good luck ladies x

Hiya threebirds :flower:

Sorry about your mc but best of luck with your treatment. I love the heat over the needles too, I find it sooo relaxing - yet again today I nodded off! :haha::blush:

LOL I always pass out there...and SNORE!!!! I never snore unless I am sick...its so weird!

Hi ladies. I'm having accupuncture too. I've had about four sessions with one girl every two weeks until I met a Chinese doctor on Saturday who gave me a much better session than the one I've been going to. She also gave me massage, cupping and heat lamp (with loads of needles as my last one only did about four at a time). She's also given me some Chinese soup/tea (tastes gross) so I'm feeling hopefull.

Good luck to you all too. It's a tough journey this TTC business isn't it :-(

Hiya Wabblit :flower:

I had my 4th session today - and yet again loved it. I go once a week to a Chinese doctor, each session has been a bit different as to how many needles are used and sometimes some are put in a slightly different place.

I have the massage after too. she talks to me and asks lots of questions, prior to this I was on Clomid and metformin for 7 months. I am off all of that and just concentrating on this, I love it.

You are right it is a tough journey.... but hope one day it will all be worth it - for us all :hugs::hugs::thumbup:

LOL I always pass out there...and SNORE!!!! I never snore unless I am sick...its so weird!

:haha::haha::haha:

Brilliant! made me giggle, I don't snore but I am completely relaxed - amazing as I am not someone who relaxes easily!

My hubby comes in with me, I go quite light headed after - think I chill so much! xx

Brilliant! made me giggle, I don't snore but I am completely relaxed - amazing as I am not someone who relaxes easily!

My hubby comes in with me, I go quite light headed after - think I chill so much! xx

then I believe it is serving it's purpose LOL

My DH comes in with as well, I make him talk to me to pass the time:thumbup:

I'm also hoping it will help chill me out from work related stress. Looking forward to my sesh on sat!!!

Thank you very much everyone! :hugs:

Inkdchick~ Thinking of you, hope your blood work revealed good news for you. :flower:

Wabbilt~ Glad you found an acupuncturist you like better, enjoy your next appointment. :)

Flipperty~ That's great that you had another wonderful session and a massage after sounds so good. I was looking into that too but DH was like no way. :haha:

LL~ Sounds like it works very well for you. :haha::thumbup:

A second great session! I drifted off for about 15 minutes, felt amazing. :)

I am still going on the acupuncture and herbs. It has been 3 months on acupuncture although not as often as she would recommend. About 6 weeks on the herbs. I have read it takes an average of 3-6 months for people with endo. I have not done all the life style changes they request either but am working towards it.
Congrats pink or blue!

I started going to a acupuncturist for fertility last November. I LOVE it! I thought I would be too squeamish for the needles, but I find it so relaxing and I look forward to my weekly sessions.

I've started on some herbs/supplements too - Fish oil, milk thistle, royal jelly and nettle tea. The acupuncturist gave me a list of foods to eat/avoid, and I find it really hard to follow. I can not give up bread and cheese! I cut out drinking milk, though, so baby steps? (Pun intended.)

I'm trying to try for a BFP tomorrow, but I've had spotting today. Fingers crossed it's IB and not AF.

Wish me luck! I need it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->