Acupuncture - Herbal Treatment *6 BFPs*

Scorpio23

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Im hoping to see an acupuncturist/herbalist soon. Anyone with me OR anyone already having treatments.

Would love to hear from you.

Currently for me, AF has not arrived, its been 7 weeks since D&C.

I've heard so many success stories and hope to share mine one day :)

** BFP UPDATE **

June 2012
Pebbles11
Misswish
Hobbnob
Madeline

August 2012
Nicki123

November 2012
Scorpio23

Hey, yes I'm having acupuncture following my first mc April 3rd. I seem to get pg easily, it's keeping it that appears to be the problem. Ours had a lovely heartbeat at 7 weeks and died on us just 3 days after! My acupuncture lady thinks I have a 'cold womb' - great !
How do you find the acupuncture? It makes me feel weird- kind of like nerve pain. I thought it would be more relaxing however it definately does something as after my first session (2 wks after mc) I had a little spotting of brown blood even though I hadn't had bleeding for a week previously and at my session last week i had ewcm after which I don't usually get. Next session on Saturday. If im not pg this cycle (I don't think I am) then I'm also doing a 3 day juice fast to clear myself of toxins.

Oh and be prepared for them to stick a needle in the top if your head, now that is weird! If you are struggling to conceive it can be good, a friend of mine tried for almost 2 years and is now 14 weeks pg after a few months of acupuncture. X

Hello, I'm actually having some accupunture tomorrow. I've been thinking about it for awhile. I'm hoping it will help with circulation, fertility& keeping a baby. I've had 4 miscarriages & need some help& answers.

Peddles: havent had acupuncture before but will make an appt nxt week. Blood test results due back tmr & lady Im going see wants to look at the results before treatment.

Misswish: I hope u get some answers soon. Let me know how u go @ acu :)

I had a blighted ovum @ 7 weeks in Feb2012. Tried to MC naturally but ended up having D&C Mar2012. Its been 7 weeks now & Im ready to get back in the game.
My bestie announced last night shes having twins. Had a heart to heart with DH last night & he admits that it hurts to hear that others r going to have babies & we arent :(
We're more than ready to have babies.

Update: got an appt for nxt Wed. Looking forward to it. Blood tests came back ok but Vit D is low. And hcg is reading at 2, no wonder I havent got AF yet.

All good, cant wait to get back to normal & start my ttc journey again.

Update: got an appt for nxt Wed. Looking forward to it. Blood tests came back ok but Vit D is low. And hcg is reading at 2, no wonder I havent got AF yet.

All good, cant wait to get back to normal & start my ttc journey again.

Hi Scorpio23,
I'm sorry for your loss. It would be hard hearing about your bestfriend being pregnant with twins. I hope that you and your DH keep strong and cope ok. My good friend is pregnant and it has been hard hearing about it. Its lovely for her and I'm happy for her its just hard hearing about it all the time. Yeah my DH and I are getting a bit frustrated with it not being our turn and watching other friends becoming pregnant and having babies. Its an emotional time. I think we are coping better as time goes on. I try to mentally prepare myself.
I went well at the accupunturist. I felt really relaxed during it as she also did reflexology. Afterwards I was extremely tired and had a bit of stomach pain and lots of aches and pains.I think it was releases a lot of toxins. I also had a lot of dreams which she had said could happen. I found it very interesting and I'm having another session next week. I hope you find it helpful also. Are you going to take a vitamin D3. I had low vitamin D last year and took a supplement for it and it increased quickly.
Yeah i bet you cant wait to get back to normal. I remember feeling exactly that! I wish you all the best :)

Thanks for ur reply. Who wouldve thought that the ttc journey would be this tough.

Yes I took Vit D last yr up until I was pregnant. I went off the pill in April (after in law family holiday on P&O Cruise) but couldnt fall pregnant as I had a overseas trip Jul-Aug (to Cambodia with my parents) & vax was required. In Sept I got blood work done, which is when I found out I had Vit D deficiency. Started taking Vit D, folic acid & bought OPKs. After coming back from Malaysia late Nov, I got AF yet again so figured that 2012 wasnt my yr. My original plan was to get pregnant in 2012. But was anxious in 2011 lol. So on Jan 2 2012 I was due for AF, didnt get it so took HPT and got BFP.

Oooohhhh I love a good dream as I believe they reveal alot. I dreamed that I was going to miscarry & I did unfortunately.

Would love to hear urs if u want to share :)

Yeah dreams are interesting. That would have been horrible dreaming about having a miscarriage.
In my dream I was at a shopping mall with 3 of my friends. 1 is pregnant & was complaining about it. The other two have recently started trying & were hinting they could b pregnant also. I said I need to rub shoulders with you pregnant women for some goodluck. I felt a bit down that all of them were pregnant & i wasnt.Then I spotted this guy that used to bully me at high school. He said hello & I confronted him about the bullying. I got quite mean & he was sorry for what he was like in school. I realized I didn't want to be like that & accepted his apology. Then later walking thru the mall I saw all these other girls I went to school with & most of them had kids. I suddenly felt so alone. I started crying as I was walking & noone seemed to care or take any notice of me. I woke up from the dream & I was actually crying.

Misswish. Maybe contronting the bully is a sign that u need to confront ur demons? I think there is a massive increase in pregnant women right now & it feels like we're surrounded by pregnant women. Its good that u can confront these emotions to be able to continue/when life gets u down u need to get back up. 98% of my high school friends had kids @ 18 or younger. Some have 2-3 now while a few had kids just a few yrs ago. One of my closest friends i went to school with got pregnant by accident (20 months ago). She hid her pregnancy from me & i feel like our friendship is lost bcos of that.

I wish some of my girlfriends would rub AF onto me.

Update: day 59 still no AF. Had my first acupuncture session today. It was nice but hard as I had to go back to work after. Going again next week same time. Ive got my medicine (herbal tablets) and will start taking those tonight with dinner. Doc said my digestion is bad & to eat a protein breakfast. Vit D is deficient even though Im taking tablets. Will take 3 a day plus Vit C to boost it. Doc said I need to stress less, eat right & sleep well = create a nice environment for baby otherwise he/she wont be able to live there. I really want to get pregnant once Im super healthy now :) Hope AF shows soon.

Woah. 2.5 days later & voila, AF arrived. Im not in any pain. Will ask doc when she thinks i should start trying again. I want to be healthy before TTC to avoid repeat MC.

Wow Scorpio, do you think its the acupuncture? My acupuncture lady brought my AF on with a needle below my belly button - 10 hours later a fabulous bright red AF! I also had no pain, which considering it was super-heavy for a day (and also contained some left over clots etc from the mc) is amazing for me. She said it was the herbs that reduce contracting in the uterus.....which made me think that when I DO finally have an actual baby I'm going to get me some of those bad boys for when I'm in labour!

I am also doing herbs - mine are powder form which tastes like cr*p but I have been on them a week or so now and feel lots better. I have also bought a juicer to try to get a lot of fruit/veg in me and have been eating homemade lentil and veg soup a lot.

Wow Scorpio, do you think its the acupuncture? My acupuncture lady brought my AF on with a needle below my belly button - 10 hours later a fabulous bright red AF! I also had no pain, which considering it was super-heavy for a day (and also contained some left over clots etc from the mc) is amazing for me. She said it was the herbs that reduce contracting in the uterus.....which made me think that when I DO finally have an actual baby I'm going to get me some of those bad boys for when I'm in labour!

I am also doing herbs - mine are powder form which tastes like cr*p but I have been on them a week or so now and feel lots better. I have also bought a juicer to try to get a lot of fruit/veg in me and have been eating homemade lentil and veg soup a lot.
I do believe in acupuncture & chinese medicine. Growing up I used the cupping when I had the flu & my chinese BIL gave me herbal wine for AF pain (when I first got AF). It worked a charm.
Pebbles, Im so glad to hear u r getting healthy. Im eating plenty of fruit at work & having toast or egg for breakfast. Ive also cut down on all junk food, alcohol & coffee. The tablets have been helping me have a good nights rest so I cant remember my dreams. My next appt is in 6 hrs, cant wait.

Dr was sooo pleased I got AF. She said my herbs helped with that. She wanted any left over clots or blood to release. Im going back next Wed & Sat morning. Dr wonders if I will OV. So I will do OPK and BD if its positive. Im kinda nervous about catching eggy. So this month will be like a practice run :) fingers crossed all goes well nxt wk. Im having such a great day. I havent felt this happy in a long time.

Hi All,

I am planning to start my accu treatment this month to help my follicles grow, my follicles dont seem to be growing. Could you please suggest some good accu clinics in and around reading ..

Candy, would love to help but Im in Sydney, Australia.
I hope you find a great doctor :)
My doctor is really thorough. She asks me questions about my general health & incorporates that in each treatment. Also she can sense what my problems are without me telling her.
Will this be you first acu experience??

Update: MY SIL who had a MC last Sept, just announced that she is in her second trimester. She started seeing an acupuncturist/herbalist 3-6months ago (same person Im seeing as shes the person who refered me). She is pregnant with her second.

I'm very excited!!!! I will be an aunty again and It might be my turn soon hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->