Acupuncture - Herbal Treatment *6 BFPs*

Fingers x for you breaking dawn! When r u testing? I'm 14 DPO and have been spotting so am out again :( Really hoping acupuncture will help my pmt to be better next month and of course to get BFP!

Good luck susie & dawn. Im excited for u to test for BFP.
Dont give up.

Susie...sorry that you're spotting!!

I'm not sure when I'll test but AF is due around July 7th.

Thx Scorpio...I'm hoping my bfp will be here soon!

AF arrived :( But am back to acupuncture tonight :) Fingers x! This seems to be a lucky thread. Let us know as soon as you test breaking dawn xx

Sorry AF got you but good luck on this new cycle!!!

I had 5dpo acupuncture today ....so relaxing and am drinking my post O - implantation herbal tea!!!

Hi susie, sorry AF got you. my doc also thinks that I have liver qi stagnation together with excess heat. I am now taking herbs to clear the heat and stagnation before they can do anything else. My doc does not really place that much importance on acu, it's mainly the herbs that she is using. We also have low sperm count issue. I cant even imagine having a break from TTC, I am a LTTTCer so I can only leave from one cycle to another because I hope every time if you take that away I would find it hard to cope with the whole thing.

Breaking dawn, what's in your post O - implantation herbal tea? I usually drink nettles, ginger/lemon, green, mint teas post O and sometimes eat pineapple core.

ladies, it's encouraging to see positive results here, I've been doing acu/herbs since last year and have to say that it did not really bring my body into balance. my first doc's treatment result in me having a terrible acne outbreaks that only stopped when I stopped going to her. I am now with a different doc and last cycle I started spotting instead of getting my normal AF so also not great. I am trying to be hopeful and stay positive though.

Briss...

I will have to look it up for you my TCMdr gives me a list with the powder herbal tea she gives me.

I hope you soon see the benefit in your cycle with the teas!

Breaking dawn, thanks! I can see now that you meant your chinese herbs for implantation, I thought it was some other herbal tea like nettles or something that could also help with implantation :)

Good luck to you ladies ttc, fx you get your bfps very soon!

Scorpio~ Yay!!!!! Congrats on baby Leon!!! :happydance:

Merri~ Not too much longer before your little one makes an appearance!! Thinking of you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->