adam has bronchiolitis

Jase

Reaction score
adam and layla went off if an abulance about 4 this morning, they've admitted him to the childrens hospital because he had a high temp and low oxygen in his blood and shes just rang saying he's got bronchiolitis and croup.
he's missed 3 feeds so they will put a feeding tube in him after next missed one. need to tell the kids something when they wake up, i'v googled it and wish i hadn't now i'm flapping inside and don't want to freak them out. your brother was taken to hospital last night because his airways had started closing won't go down well!:nope:

Oh Jase :hugs:

From what I've just read mate this can clear up pretty much on its own with some help med wise to just make baby feel more comfortable & croup is said to often be mild where child will recover quickly & of course him being taken care of in the best possible place. As a parent of a child having this though I can't imagine being too calm. Google 90% of the time is not your friend in such situations.

My heart was in my mouth when I started reading this. Just tell the kiddies Adam has a little cough and the doctors are helping him get better sooner if you don't want to go into much detail as it could upset them - whatever feels right Jase.

Thoughts with you all I hope Layla is ok - try to calm down yourself - & my thoughts with Adam for the day .... hope he feels brighter very very soon.

Aww Jase hope you are all ok. Im thinking of you all.

Its not pleasant to have but they will pump adam with antibiotics to try and clear it. Cliché but he is in the best place.

Hugs to you all xxx

so sorry to hear this! :( poor wee adam, hope layla(and yourself) are both ok! xxx

pass on my thoughts to layla xx

just told them he's got a sore throat and needs help drinking his milk. don't like lying or sugar coating real life stuff because thats what my folks did when dad had cancer but thats a whloe other can of worms. thanks for saying nice stuff i'll pass it on to the wife

im so sorry I feel for you both.

poor little Adam

xx

Thinking of you all! Hope it all clears up real quick for you. :hugs:

xx

charlie and ethan have just got picked up by their nan so now i can go to the hospital, he's having a feeding tube put in his nose now :(

:hugs: < give one to Layla too won't you!

Really hope he picks up soon x

So sorry to hear Adam is poorley. *HUGS* Thinkin of u all. Hope he has a speedy recovery xx

:hugs: Thinking of all three of you. I hope Adam recovers quickly :hugs:

my prayers are with Adam on a speedy recovery.

:hugs:I am so sorry Jase! My thoughts are with you all!

I hope he makes a very quick recovery!

Love to Layla! :hugs:x

Just seen this, hope all is ok and that he gets better very soon.

now has oxygen going up his nose, on a monitor and they've put him on an IV drip( after knocking it out! grrr) laylas still with him shattered, he's totally knackered poor lil'fella and they will put him on the special care ward if he doesn't improve. :s

:( Im so sorry the little man is not well. My thoughts are with you all and I hope Adam is better in no time. Please give Layla a hug :hugs:

Is he no better at all Jase? :(

Can Layla nap there?

Oh guys - Will carry on thinking positive for Adam x

Sorry to hear Adam's unwell. I hope he gets better soon and best wishes to the whole family!! :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->