**ADDED PIC PG2*after 2years TTC-being on Depo for 3months and just started TTC again

TTC#1Amanda

6MC, 1 progesterone baby
Reaction score
Hi all im finally here after 2long years of TTC and was due for second depo in june didnt go back and now im here woohoo!!

CD 32 14 DPO 11pm at night i got my BFP id post a pic but its taking ages to load ill update with pic tomorrow when back on here!

signs so far : mild cramps and sensitive nipples

I'm a bit confussed!!

Was you on the depo then it took you 2 years to get BFP or did depo end June this year??

Congrats on the BFP anyway

i remember you from somewhere too!...maybe it was the TTC boards when i was in there!

either way. congrats!

sorry- i was TTC for 2years and a bit then got overwhemled and to emotional over it and stopped TTC so ended up doing stupid thing by going on Depo and never went back for second shot

Amanda !!!! Sooo happy to see a post in here from you hun xx
There's hope after depo :happydance: I'm gonna be stalking you and waiting for a :bfp: pic :haha:
Congratulations again and again !! :hugs:

ok well ive tryed uploading pics again but something must be wrong is anyone able to do for me if email them to you?

sorry- i was TTC for 2years and a bit then got overwhemled and to emotional over it and stopped TTC so ended up doing stupid thing by going on Depo and never went back for second shot

Oh I see now lol, duh i'm so thick sometimes:haha:

Congrats on being one of the lucky ones who depo didn't effect too much :) I had 1 depo shot July 2009 and AF's have only just started to become regular again, fingers crossed I will be joining you in 1st tri soon :)

yeh i was shocked as hell that it happened straight after depo!!! 2years before and nothing then depo and then bam im pregg really messed up!! i just hope/pray its a sticky bean..and yes hope ya all joining me shortly in 1st Tri i need someone to hold my hand lol!!! finally got pic up the first too tests are first response and they hava faint positive the bottom one was test done by doctor yesterday afternoon unsure of the brand...:happydance:

Attachments

• SAM_0066.jpg
    SAM_0066.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 41
Hi - congrats. I rem you from threads on here before.

great news - :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->