Addicted to One Born Every Minute

rae27

Fab 9yo girl, loving SO, expecting no2 Jan 2021
Reaction score
If there is anyone else out there loving One Born Every Minute, this is a chance to chat about it! I spend every tuesday night glued to the telly and crying every few minutes (in a semi-good way). It really makes me broody and I love the stories from Nurse, Midwifes and Parents.

I'm watching it for the first time and I'm not sure if its just a bit too scary!

It just makes me well up! This week's is a touch scary with all the prems

me 2 im watching it now how small aww i want 1

I'm gutted Jo Frost has finished, that was my parental marathon!

I don't know if William is going to make it, I'm feeling so scared for his mum(s).

I totally agree! I love it! I cry at least once when watching it!x

i love it and tottaly kick myself for missing it if iam in work but iam on the sick so didnt miss it tonight yay

It just makes me well up! This week's is a touch scary with all the prems

dont worry about prems hunni me and my twin sister were both badly prem we were born 3lbs and had to have alec and on venterlators and we jsut got stronger and we are both fit and healthy now so nothing to worry about hunni.

i love the programme so much - it was a bit sad tonight but all came good in the end - shame its the last one next week :cry:

im loving the show.
just finished watching it
definately makes me broody, but also really sad!

I'm addicted and make my OH watch it with me lol. I was howling last night with all the prems, poor wee William it was heartbreaking seeing a baby having to go though all that.

i love it, missed a few so spent ages yesterday watching them all online, am on annual leave and so enjoyed a lush baby marathon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->