Addicted to testing lol!!

mummof1

Reaction score
I think I'm finally done ! Except I have one clear blue plus sign I am waiting to take just before we do our announcement photos so I can hold it in the pictures .
I just couldn't resist this digi :)
Hubby officially thinks I'm crazy lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 9
Husbands just don't get it :p Just be careful though because I got to the stage where I got the hook effect on a FRER and thought I was having a chemical. I wished I had stopped testing! It was around 5 weeks from memory too.

Lol i did 2 clearblue digs n abt 20 ebay 1s xx

It's just something that confirms yes you're pregnant lol when you're early on there's nothing going on yet to really show that you are lol I can't wait for a bump and movements !

I won't be testing anymore now :) just have to take that clear blue plus sign I have for our announcement photos but that's it !
I think in total I took around 15 tests LOL!

Hiya! I was the same!!! I spent a fortune on tests. Got the clear blue digi's first time said 1-2...well I just had to see it say 2-3 haha and then of course 3+ 😂 shame they fade away after 24 hours though. I will be 9 weeks on Wednesday! Want to announce to Facebook so bad but waiting for my scan which just seems forever away!! How exciting! X

Glad I'm not the only one lol!
I'm so excited for the next few weeks to pass by we are waiting until I'm around 9/10 weeks to tell our boys and then announce a couple weeks after that !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->