• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Adding to the baby baking dough...

MrsGAnderson

♥ Mummy to Elise Grace ♥
Reaction score
Hi Ladies...

Just thought I would begin this post to try and mix some baby making magic up into the BD :sex: sessions and spread some good luck :baby: style :thumbup:

Today I recieved the go ahead for my clomid and I have picked the perscription up this evening, just need to wait for my next AF now (which could be a while as my cycles are every 40 odd days apart atm) before beginning my 3month cycle... my dear husband has super sperm so fingers crossed we will catch that much wanted eggy and (please, please, please) im praying for it to stick :dance:

Praying for all our :bfp:'s and spreading lots of love and :dust: xxx

Hey hun thats great you got the clomid....Hope you get your bfp soon....

Great news hun

:dust: and heres hoping for you :happydance:

Thanks ladies :) im so excited for my AF so i can start them and hopefully catch one :dance:

Hope youse are all OK xxx :dust:

Hey hun, brill news! Hope all goes well for you! :):dust::dust:

thanks zeb, im kinda hoping we either catch an egg this month before starting the clomid or we catch it when im on it.. so anytime over the next 4months is great :) xx

Could you help mix me some of that magic baby dough for us to fall with a healthy to stay pregnancy before the end of the year .
Good Luck to everyone xxx

Ah in the next 4 months would be brill! I will be keeping everything crossed for you! :dust:

yeh im a mixing the baby dough magic for everyone trying for a happy and healthy 9months :kiss:
:dust::dust::dust:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"