Adiri baby bottles? Anyone tried them?

Peachypoo

2 angels & another baking
Reaction score
Just wonder has anyone tried these and how have they got on with them? im struggling my lo to take a bottle, and was considering purchasing this as she's breast fed and chokes or point blank refuses bottle, and she's only 2 months old grrr

thanks in advance ladies...

My SIL had alot of luck with these but I didn't like them so much. The bottles are leaky, the fluid markings are hard to read and my son (who has the opposite issue of refusing the breast) drinks from the Adiri like it's a bottle (small o of the mouth rather than a big mouthful).

I have had much, much more luck with Breastflow bottles (bought them discounted at TK MAXX and eBay). These also have weirdly hard to read fluid markings but are soooo much more like the breast than anything we have tried.

Hth.

lol ive got 4 breast flow bottles i picked up few days ago only tried them once, and found it wierd as the liquid would leak into the nipple...
maybe i should try them again...
i love breastfeeding but really need a break as i think she also uses me for comfort...grr

Hi Peachpoo!

I have the same comments like Ummar. I have tried the Adiri bottles with my daughter. unfortunately, milk was leaking from the bottle after a few use. I have tried opening and closing properly the bottle but still, leaking was there.

I hope you find the best bottle for your beloved child.

The milk is supposed to leak into the nipple of the Breastflow bottles - that's how it works.

The milk is supposed to leak into the nipple of the Breastflow bottles - that's how it works.

lol i know, thats why i found it weird, it would stay there even when it was tilted back...
ordered the adiri, she never even bothered with it, its still in its packaging... now i have soo many bottles yet she seems to get on with mam...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->