Adopted a baby while I was 16y/o, now TTC!

MamaElla003

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

When I was 16 years old, I adopted our house helper's daughter who was then 1 year old.

Before I adopted her, she slept in my room since she was 3months old. Her very first word was "Mama" and she was referring to me! :kiss:

Now she's already 6 years old. She is beautiful, smart and loving. She's been asking for a baby brother or sister! I fell pregnant last January, but unfortunately, I had D&C last Saturday.

When I first told her that we're losing our baby, she cried and asked me if our baby is going to be an angel. And I said yes. She smiled and told me that she will always remember our baby.

She's my everything and I can't wait to give her her most awaited sibling!!!:kiss:

Sorry for your loss - its a tough time for you, so wish you well.

Where are you from? I'm interested in the fact that you were only 16 when you adopted your LO. I didn't even realize that this was possible! You learn something new every day so they say!

Hi, just wanted to say, you are an amazing girl.

Wow!! That's amazing that you adopted at 16!! I'm so sorry for your loss! They are so hard! :hugs:

Thats amazing! well done you! i am also interested to know more, did you officially adopt her? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->