Adult Acne

Hopipolla

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Anyone else still suffering? I've had bad acne since a teenager and I'm now 35. I've had so many creams over the years. Currently on Duac which is helping a bit.

I get really big angry red spots om my chin, quite painful too. Does your skin ever 'correct' itself. I'm just wondering if it will ever go away.

I'm 37 and suffered really badly from it a few years back. I was put on a long term antibiotic for it and it worked really well
I decided to come off that a couple of years ago now and thankfully my face is still ok
I swear by super drugs own skin care range naturally radiant its really good
I still get the odd spot but before it was my whole face and back
I hope yours clears soon I know 1st hand the impact it can have on your life xx

have you tried curology ? when i had my implant put in my hormones changed and my face broke out like i was in high school again :( i had big red cystic acne , and my face is very sensitive. i tried natural remedies and some still managed to burn and irritate my skin. ive been using my own formula on curology and my face had been slowly but surly clearing up and their face wash is very gentle on my skin. id give it a try ,and they give you a free trial

Hello there,
I am suffering from acne too.. I am 25 years and I keep getting breakouts on my face once per month.
I am cleaning my face every morning and night before sleeping, have tried many creams, washing gels etc but nothing helps.
Now I just apply lemon juice almost every morning or night before sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->